Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: RGB and disks  (Read 878 times)
Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -200

Darth Rifter and Jedi Keldor...Darn it I forgot.

« on: July 24, 2011, 09:34:20 PM »

I wonder if normal Adegan sliver comes with color disks for free, why doesn't the rgb sabers come with them since it has a really nice silver on it.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 09:43:27 PM »

It seems silly to me to include color disks with an RGB saber, you pretty much have just about any color you want.  Why would you want to use lesser diluted versions of them?  You can probably ask for them in the comments though.

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 09:59:03 PM »

I heard the disks give you colors you can't get from other sabers. I read that the red disc gives you a nice orange, which isn't on the rgb.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 10:43:59 PM »

I heard the disks give you colors you can't get from other sabers. I read that the red disc gives you a nice orange, which isn't on the rgb.

Interesting!  There might be an orange disc that does that.  The red disc, as far as I have seen, makes silver blade a pinkish color.  You should talk to Deep or Ultra about this, maybe they can resistor one of the leds in such a way that you get the orange you want instead of yellow?

Darth Rifter
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 10:55:46 PM »

Well, I don't think I will be spending 90 bucks for another RGB saber, i bought two at once during the sale, a SY DSI, and an RGB prophecy, and I didn't know it would be yellow resulting in two yellow sabers, I guess if I do buy another rgb, I would ask for SRD and maybe a Orange, so I have all colors.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: