Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: 'Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice' Filming Underway  (Read 1780 times)
TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« on: May 21, 2014, 05:42:45 PM »

Principal photography is underway in Metro Detroit, Michigan

BURBANK, CA, May 21, 2014 – Filming is underway on Warner Bros. Pictures’ “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” the highly anticipated action adventure from director Zack Snyder, starring Henry Cavill in the role of Clark Kent/Superman, and Ben Affleck as BruceWayne/Batman.

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” also stars Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman, with Amy Adams, Laurence Fishburne and Diane Lane returning from “Man of Steel,” Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Jeremy Irons as Alfred, and Holly Hunter in a role newly created for the film.

“Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice”is written by Chris Terrio, from a screenplay by David S. Goyer.  Charles Roven and Deborah Snyder are producing, with Benjamin Melniker, Michael E. Uslan, Wesley Coller, David S. Goyer and Geoff Johns serving as executive producers.

Principal photography will take place on location at Michigan Motion Picture Studios and on location in and around Detroit, Michigan; Illinois; Africa; and the South Pacific.

Set to open worldwide on May 6, 2016, “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” is based on Superman characters created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster, Batman characters created by Bob Kane, and Wonder Woman created by William Moulton Marston, appearing in comic books published by DC Entertainment.

http://batmanvsupermandawnofjustice.com

GREAT name. GREAT logo. GREAT everything. This fanboy couldn't be happier.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:46:48 PM by TheHobbitofDune » Logged

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 12:54:59 AM »

I can dig it, but I also think 'Worlds Finest' would have been better.

Also, I can't be alone in thinking that Bats just overshadowed this film; especially the logo.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 06:06:37 PM »

'World's Finest' would have been great, but I like 'Dawn of Justice' because its... well, true. It is the dawn of justice. And the next movie will be the age of justice, so to speak. Though, they probably shouldn't call it that. 'Justice League: The Age of Justice' would be a bit redundant. lol.

And as for Bats overshadowing... well, he is the guy being introduced into the movie. Supes already had his own movie, logo, etc, etc, so on and so forth. He isn't new anymore. But Bats is. New as in new to the universe, obviously. And from a marketing standpoint, it makes even more sense.

I still wish they could go with my idea though. But everyone has ignored it so far, so I guess I must have done something stupid that I'm not aware of. Oh well.

Maybe they should just let me be Barry Allen. I would die of happiness. lol.

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 10:19:05 PM »

Maybe they should just let me be Barry Allen. I would die of happiness. lol.

As long as I get to be Nightwing!  Grin

No, wait, I'd rather write him. Not a fan of acting.

Gotta admit though, I'm not feeling the title. "Batman vs. Superman" is enough, no need for a subtitle. It's just clunky as-is.

Of course, this isn't going to matter if the movie does end up being good, but it's still fun to talk about.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 10:48:54 PM by RLYHYPERGUY » Logged

TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 05:33:41 PM »

Actually, I was thinking about it some more last night, and I think 'Man of Steel: The Dawn of Justice' would have been a cool title too. And it sounds epic. lol. Oh well. It's just a name I suppose. And I LOVE to act... even though I totally suck at it. But that's what lessons are for. Also, I just like how 'Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice' explains the entire movie with just those words.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 05:54:19 PM by TheHobbitofDune » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: