Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Best settings to use on a Prophecy V3  (Read 3652 times)
Ekosk
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 41

First ever raffle, EMERALD PRIZE!!!

« on: May 25, 2014, 11:43:37 PM »

Okay so I'm putting new sounds on my saber and I want to calibrate it perfectly to where it doesn't accidentally clash when I'm swinging it or transitioning hands (or for that matter, going from a one-handed grip to two-handed one). Other Prophecy owners, please feel free to add input here. Right now it's on default but it seems too sensitive for the clashes (going to try a setting on the next page about saber settings first.

So again, settings optimized for the Prophecy.

Sabers I own:
Solo's Hold Padawan RGrB with Petit Crouton 3.5 Prizm
One Replica's QGJ RGW with Crystal Shard 2.5

Romaar
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Prophecy V3

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 08:19:26 AM »

i use it with the "Ep1 Ninjajesus QuiObi" font

Settings : 75 - 3 - 12 - 50 - 51 - 52

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 11:53:16 AM »

Okay so I'm putting new sounds on my saber and I want to calibrate it perfectly to where it doesn't accidentally clash when I'm swinging it or transitioning hands (or for that matter, going from a one-handed grip to two-handed one). Other Prophecy owners, please feel free to add input here. Right now it's on default but it seems too sensitive for the clashes (going to try a setting on the next page about saber settings first.

So again, settings optimized for the Prophecy.

props for the post asking, we have more than a few members that own the Prophecy so your settings will most likely Come in multiple flavors, however if Eerock is out there and can hear this request...I personally think he has the best settings for any saber he owns, I have used his settings for all my sabers and have not been disappointed yet!

Lightside points if any are given

Romaar
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

Prophecy V3

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 04:53:31 PM »

props for the post asking, we have more than a few members that own the Prophecy so your settings will most likely Come in multiple flavors, however if Eerock is out there and can hear this request...I personally think he has the best settings for any saber he owns, I have used his settings for all my sabers and have not been disappointed yet!

for sure :-) hopefully eerockk replies to this.. would be interesting..  but ive noticed the settings should be different on some soundfonts and should be customized to your saberstyle.. especially on the episode 3 anakin font..

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: