Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: What Would YOU Like To See In A Star Wars Fan-Film??  (Read 3135 times)
AlwayzAHead
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

Pirate Jedi... Make It Happen!!!

« on: May 28, 2014, 08:56:33 PM »

(I wasn't sure where to put this, so if it could go somewhere else please move it!)

Hello Guys, Girls, and Geeks alike!

I'm Andrew, a 17 year old amateur filmmaker. I've been in love with special fx videos, movies etc for much of my life. I am a HUGE Star Wars fan! I fell in love with UltraSabers when I saw a friend's Dominix. Anyway, enough rambling!  Grin

Me and my rag-tag production team have thrown the idea of a SW Fan-Flick up in the air a few times, but it never stuck. Until now that is... We've had a few meetings to discuss a plot-line, characters, etc. and we have a few ideas (of which I will not disclose at this time  Wink ) So, my questions to you dear reader is such: What would YOU like to see in this film? Don't get me wrong! We are not trying to steal ideas from other creative minds, but rather we want the FANS to have a part in the production of a FAN FILM! As new developments regarding the production come up, you can be sure I will put them up here!

Be Safe, Stay Awesome, and as always May The Force Be With You!

~Andrew (AlwayzAHead)

If you can't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 11:43:04 PM »

Wow that's a tough question I suppose it all depends on the time line your basing it in, but I'd have to say above all else originality and honesty in the work and that is not me being offensive or implying that you won't. Some of the forumites who write fan fiction ask for back story's and if they can use those in there books.

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

Abraxus
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -32

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 02:41:06 PM »

I would like to see movies made to tell a great story, without giving in to the temptation to be understood by the 5-8 year old audience, nor appeasing the toy companies.

If all of the Star Wars movies had one problem running through the entire series, it was an identity crises.  They had a hard time trying to decide whether to hit you over the head with story elements, so that the youngsters could keep up, or telling a story in a fantastic, methodical, layered manner which might require the audience to be a little older.  They seemed to waver from one side to the other to the point where, when they shined, they shined brightly.  When they did not, it was painful.

They can keep it rated PG, and still tell a grown-up story.  That is my wish.

My Collection
------------
Dark Prophecy (Consular Green)
Archon V2 (Blazing Red/Arctic Blue)
Raven (Violet Amethyst)
Initiate V3 (Guardian Blue)

lordhostle
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 05:29:14 PM »

i would like to see more of the old republic like the beginnins of the sith i.e ajunta pall, naga sadow , and the other sith lords, as well as what happened to the emperor when scourge plots against him after revan was captured once again and meetra was killed, and darth plagueis and darth sidious

scythe1980
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 07:54:31 AM »

i would like to see a droid hero as a main character.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 01:57:12 PM »

He's more machine now then man:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 12:33:29 AM »

I have seen some really great fan films and some really not so great ones.  Originality is certainly something I like.  One guy I have subscribed to on YouTube has done one film with a light whip and a second one with a light pike stating that the metal portion was Cortosis(sp) which is one of the metals lightsabers cannot cut through. 

I like very intense battle scenes and especially like scenes where one has to make some hard choices. 

Best of luck to you on your films and please share any that you produce.

Blue

PS, don't forget to include one blue lightsaber blade.  Films aren't right if there is not at least one.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2014, 05:44:50 PM »

i would like to see more of the old republic like the beginnins of the sith i.e ajunta pall, naga sadow , and the other sith lords, as well as what happened to the emperor when scourge plots against him after revan was captured once again and meetra was killed, and darth plagueis and darth sidious

It would definitely be cool to see a Sith origin story. It depends on how in-depth you would want to take this and how long it would end up being. Maybe even a story that is meant to make you sympathetic toward the Sith in the early stages of their existence at a time when the Jedi were all powerful.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: