Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ninja Jesus, a request of you sir  (Read 4324 times)
Darkmatter73
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -42

« on: June 05, 2014, 07:58:25 PM »

Hello saber friends, and Ninja Jesus if you're reading this.

I have a small request about the TFUII Starkiller soundfont.
I've noticed that the ignition plays, then a second later the hum starts, but it's significantly louder than the ignition ( which is great, love the loudness dont change it! )

Any way you can edit the volumes to make them more consistent, the swings and whatnot are not equal to the hum volume wise. Would be cool to have the whole font all kind of equalized.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to nitpick, I love the font! I certainly don't have the skills to do it, I'm more of a customization guy Grin

I hope this finds you well sir, and thank you.

-Darkmatter73

AdenDurcani
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 05:32:42 AM »

I have the same thing on two different sabers with the Luke ROTJ font; that is, a very noticeable jump in volume about a second or so after ignition when the hum kicks in on its loop (I think).

Wonder if this is a hardware version thing.. Both of mine are pretty new (less than 6 months old).

Darkmatter73
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 05:50:30 AM »

Oh noes!
I looked at NJ's profile, and it says last active 4 months ago.
I hope all is well with him.

Eerockk, any chance you could work this magic? Course, we'd need NJ's blessing to do so.
What to do?

-Darkmatter73

Darkmatter73
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 05:53:45 AM »

Sorry for yet another post here, but was thinking about the Zren Tobas light and dark fonts.
Especially the dark side font is amazing, thats the kind of EQ i'm talking about with the TFUII.
The hum is always right there no matter what your doing, and rock solid volume wise.
I hope we can make it work  Grin

-Darkmatter73

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 04:17:21 AM »

I notice that on those two fonts as well. Maybe a revised version of TFUII as well, take out that droid clash, just not my thing, hoping for all lightsaber clashes if possible. Everything else about TFUII font is great though.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Tyranis
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -25

"so be it..jedi"

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 09:15:07 PM »

ive went through this countless times...i just load em up and whatever sounds seem higher i re connect and adjust accordingly...i did that to the darktron font (which is sick and evil) i put the hum and turn ons and offs to 90 then the clashes to 75 because they were a lot louder it seemed, then the master volume on 90 (ive already went through one speaker with the pong krell font lol)

MR Anakin (fought a good fight but ultimately couldn't handle my rage)
Dark catalyst BR AS FoC  FcP red AV  weathered leather wrapped and custom ancient sound
 Grab bag Catalyst with DC body in GB  (now BR) weathered leather wrapped
Dark initiate shotos in AS
    DS POINTS

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: