Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: 'Halo: The Master Chief Collection' Brings 4 Halo Games to Xbox One  (Read 3182 times)
TheHobbitofDune
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 473

« on: June 10, 2014, 07:13:59 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRMtgQUA4gg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRMtgQUA4gg</a>

Holy shiz. This will go down as the third or fourth most magical thing that has ever happened in my life. No new video game news can be better than this!

...Though having Fred, Linda, and Kelly in Halo 5 would be pretty amazing as well.

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 06:48:54 PM »

I'm so excited! I haven't been able to play Halo 2 yet, due to a weird glitch on my 360. Sad

Also, the way they're doing Multiplayer sounds amazing! I loved the MP in 3, It felt more even. Glad they're going back to arena-style for 5, with no Armour abilities or Loadouts. :'D

Think they'll announce a Collectors Edition?

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 05:13:15 AM »

*Sigh* Well......There goes the rest of my free time for the next couple of years.... Grin

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 10:34:48 AM »

Ours was on order like the day after they announced it Cheesy soooo cant wait to play remastered halo 2, we loved anniversary ed of halo CE. we've been slowly working through all the halos together when we have the chance, and halo 2 on the 360 split screen is jumpy and sux badly, we can only play a mission or so before we give up again, but we wanna play it for the storyline lol.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

The 97th Acolyte
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 93

Member of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 10:18:43 PM »

Ours was on order like the day after they announced it Cheesy soooo cant wait to play remastered halo 2, we loved anniversary ed of halo CE. we've been slowly working through all the halos together when we have the chance, and halo 2 on the 360 split screen is jumpy and sux badly, we can only play a mission or so before we give up again, but we wanna play it for the storyline lol.

Same here about not playing 2! My 360 always hard resets on the 2nd mission, no matter how many disks I try... Sad

I'm gunna wait to pre-order in case there's a collectors edition...

Raven VA - FOC Silver
Shock - FO
Manticore R+B Emerald
Dominix LE v3 - PO
Initiate LE v3 - AS
Liberator v3 Staff - SRD + CG
Dominix v2 Staff - RGB + BR

The Countess - Curved Custom
-
Behind the strangest of pretences can lie the best of things...

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 11:32:31 AM »

Same here about not playing 2! My 360 always hard resets on the 2nd mission, no matter how many disks I try... Sad

I'm gunna wait to pre-order in case there's a collectors edition...

My Halo 2 works fine. So does my Halo 1, but I treat those games like Holy Relics! I still need to get Halo 4...

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2014, 05:58:13 PM »

Oh we can play it, but the resolution doesnt seem to fit properly and its like getting lag- its hard to play coz all of a sudden you are dead, when a second ago you were about to walk around a corner. And thats on normal. My partner plays them on legendary usually, and I discovered my skills have gotten good enough to play heroic since I walk through em on normal now (yay! Shooters are not my thing btw so beating normal easily is a big thing for me lol)- and we never used to get any issues playing it split screen on the old tv and orig xbox. Its frustrating. Weve actually just chucked it on sandbox just to get through the damn storyline lol, as sad as that is.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

UnfairBanana
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 26

I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 11:42:03 PM »

This is half the reason I'm getting an XB1. Halo CE sold me my first box. With H3, I needed the 360. When that red-ringed, and Reach approached, I sprung for the ReachBox and the legendary edition. I WILL play H5. I've loved every Halo so far. ODST may have been pushing it a little, but it was alright.

Walk always towards the Light.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: