Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Rai - The Long Road ~ Short Story, Chapter I  (Read 910 times)
Kuroth Metro
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 34

I Fight For Justice, And Serve The Jedi Order

« on: June 12, 2014, 11:18:53 AM »

Rai approached the Jedi Temple smelling of smoke and drinks he had purchased less than a few hours ago. The scenery was drastically different from the club that he had just been in. The soft aroma of freshly cut plants aroused his nose. The smell was invigorating. Even the view was nicer. In stead of the displeasing view of petty criminals Rai saw the presence of Jedi Knights and Masters. They were all of sober mind and ha a peaceful stride to their steps. The chatter of the Jedi was lighthearted most of the time. They would talk in soft tones and usually about business. This scene was more pleasant to the mildly intoxicated padawan. He knew his goal laid before him, to seek the Jedi Council for help in tracking down a tyrant who is -at this time- unknown about. The one thing Rai noticed the most while he walked was the walls. The stonework had such authenticity about it that made Rai gawk at it's craftsmanship. Many long years had passed since the temple was built and yet the walls stayed in such a prime shaping. It was filled with cultural anecdotes that seemed to scream through its carving and paintings. He soon realized it was time to move on from walls and arts so he shifted swiftly into the council chambers.

All the eyes in the room stared at Rai, somewhat criticizing his robes that were a mess. His physical condition was weakened. That was another thing the Masters noted. Their unmoving eyes seemed to judge his every thought. Rai began to account for the dreadful day just short of a week ago. His hands kept overlapping as he recounted events passed. In the eerie silence he noticed they had all switched expressions with each other, trying to confirm the validity of the case he had bought to them. His anti heroic actions had caused them to discuss if he was to even be a real Jedi. Maybe he was just homesick from leaving his home on the other side of the planet a long time ago. Rai was lost, scared and confused. In the deep gravelly voice of Master Jaku the question was posed. "Do you have any proof of this evil apprentice? You know very well a Sith cannot be trusted, especially one who was about to die." Rai just looked down at his feet and shook his head. "Well then, until we have proof of this we can't actually do anything. As a punishment for your actions. Or your inactivity" He corrected himself "You are to be sent away from the Jedi order. You can make a claim to rejoin in a half year." Jaku's voice pierced the soul of Rai. But he just looked at his boots again and accepted his fate, quietly.

As consequence for not doing anything when his master was slain, Rai's saber was taken from him and with that he was left defenseless. A gloom set over the day as the sun set in the distance behind the cities lights and racing speeders. Though he could sense it, Rai took no note of the man who walked up beside him. They both leaned against the cold railing on the roof and stared into the distance. Silence was first broken by the man. "Rai, I knew your master. A good man. I believe you about the apprentice. I just want you to know that if it is within my power I will help you" The man the hood from himself and was revealed to be Sector Sizemper. Rai stood in awe and hatched an idea. His mind was spinning when he noticed who he was talking to. Things might actually work out for once. He thought to himself. He introduced himself and began to fill in Sector on the details of what his plan was to do. The plan that did not and would never have the approval of the Jedi Council.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: