Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32   Go Down
Author Topic: Sedsti Skyfaller Designs  (Read 209818 times)
sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« on: June 15, 2014, 12:45:33 PM »

Thanks to Ultra and the team at Ultrasabers, I have been granted the opportunity to share with you my shop for 3D-printed products here on the forum!

Shapeways is a company that 3D prints computer models of products in a wide range of materials and sends it to you at home. My shop focuses on products inspired by the Star Wars universe, as well as blade plugs and saber accessories. This started out as a way for me to further customize my Ultrasabers and has expanded into multiple designs that I've come up with. I would now like to share these with you so that you can get more out of your Ultrasabers.

You can find the shop's main page at the link here: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/sedstiskyfallerdesigns

The Ultrasabers team and the members here on the forum have been so great that I decided to make one of my blade plug designs exclusively for the members of Saberforum! Not only that, but I am offering this design for 15% off the normal price it would be offered for  Smiley

The link to this item can be found here: http://shpws.me/uqb3

Here is a render of it:

This is just an example of the many designs I have available on the shop for you to discover.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, and if you decide to get something this is a great place to share it for others to see  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 01:41:59 PM by sedstiskyfaller » Logged

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2014, 01:19:58 PM »

Nice work bro

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2014, 08:10:07 PM »

Nice. Maybe you could help them with future saber designs as well and even the much wanted curved hilt too. Would be awesome.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

tse_epic
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 62

Do the Impossible!

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 08:47:30 PM »

AH don't know nuthin' bout no 3D Pritin' so I've no idea what materials are transparent, in case I wanted to order a Holocron when money is once again available Tongue

CURRENT WEIGHT LOSS GOAL - 280
CURRENT WEIGHT - 310
CURRENT TOTAL - 102LBS LOST

You are the impossibility of life. Your existence spits in the face of doubt and negativity. You are a walking miracle just by *living*. You are *priceless*. You *mean* something. You are loved.

Never believe otherwise.

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 09:23:35 PM »

Good work on the 3D rendering, and good luck with your venture.

I'd be interested in seeing some photos of some of your completed blade plugs so that I can see what the materials and colours look like in a finished product, and in a powered on saber as well.

Light side points please

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 09:44:45 PM »

AH don't know nuthin' bout no 3D Pritin' so I've no idea what materials are transparent, in case I wanted to order a Holocron when money is once again available Tongue

He has a holocron plate that will fit the sides of a baseball cube. He designed it for me. I will be ordering it soon

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

tse_epic
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 62

Do the Impossible!

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 10:03:45 PM »

He has a holocron plate that will fit the sides of a baseball cube. He designed it for me. I will be ordering it soon

Oh cool, I didn't even notice that.

CURRENT WEIGHT LOSS GOAL - 280
CURRENT WEIGHT - 310
CURRENT TOTAL - 102LBS LOST

You are the impossibility of life. Your existence spits in the face of doubt and negativity. You are a walking miracle just by *living*. You are *priceless*. You *mean* something. You are loved.

Never believe otherwise.

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 10:39:46 PM »

Haha, it's ok cause not many people do. The transparent materials include the Transparent Detail, Frosted Detail, and Frosted Ultra Detail. The White Strong and Flexible (and the polished version) will let some light through, but just enough to see the color of the light.

Good work on the 3D rendering, and good luck with your venture.

I'd be interested in seeing some photos of some of your completed blade plugs so that I can see what the materials and colours look like in a finished product, and in a powered on saber as well.

Thank you! I only have one in the Frosted Detail right now which lets a lot of light through. I have one on order in the Polished Alumide which is a cool material that is a grey plastic with aluminum dust added during manufacturing. This material is good for the ones that have slits or holes in the top if you only want the light shining through them, while still giving it somewhat of a metallic look. My Frosted Detail Blade Plug 4 is in this thread along with my Switch Cover and a custom shroud I did: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=20499.msg316469#msg316469
Just keep in mind that the pieces in my Dominix LE thread have been painted in some way.

Here is a link to the materials page on Shapeways that gives more info on all of the materials: https://www.shapeways.com/materials?li=nav

Blade Plug 4 in Frosted Detail (paint on the rim and top middle):
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 11:04:32 PM by sedstiskyfaller » Logged

richmbailey
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 282

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 11:55:59 PM »

I have two plugs on the way! I am glad US supports your "customizing". Another reason to like these guys and keep coming back for more amazing hilts. Wink

Chosen One SE (BR) Obsidian v3 Sound
Dark Monarch - Ancient Mods with 3rd party sound
Bellicose (FO) Obsidian Sound
Graflex (GB) 3rd party sound
Flamberge (BR) Stunt
Dark Shock Hybrid (BR FoC FO) 3rd party sound
Consular (CG) Obsidian Sound

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2014, 12:03:01 AM »

Awesomeness of the highest level. I visited your shop and just wanted everything two question number 1 is the Sith holocron transparent number 2 do you ship to the UK say yes please  Grin

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2014, 02:14:55 AM »

Awesomeness of the highest level. I visited your shop and just wanted everything two question number 1 is the Sith holocron transparent number 2 do you ship to the UK say yes please  Grin

I'm glad you like it  Smiley

All of my models are available in transparent and solid materials. The available ones are listed to the right of the image when on the product page.

They will ship worldwide with the exception of Russia because of customs issues. So yes! Everything is printed and shipped from Shapeways. I only supply the models and run the shop.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 02:43:59 AM by sedstiskyfaller » Logged

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2014, 03:26:36 AM »

New design added to the shop! I present to you the Sith Holocron 2:

jedi Kai-gon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 33

Knight of the Red Jedi Order

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2014, 08:01:15 AM »

They will ship worldwide with the exception of Russia because of customs issues. So yes! Everything is printed and shipped from Shapeways. I only supply the models and run the shop.

Yay, that means that they will ship to South Africa

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2014, 12:02:42 PM »

Yay, that means that they will ship to South Africa

That's correct! Here is the page on shipping from there website: https://www.shapeways.com/support/shipping?li=footer

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2014, 04:57:47 PM »

New Colors Available for Models in Strong and Flexible Plastic

In addition to the colors of Blue, Red, and Purple, now Green, Yellow, and Orange will also be available in the models that can be made in the Strong and Flexible Plastic (this only excludes the steel activation boxes). This will give everyone more options when trying to get your saber to look just the way you want it  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 05:00:56 PM by sedstiskyfaller » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 32   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: