Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32   Go Down
Author Topic: Sedsti Skyfaller Designs  (Read 209879 times)
Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #360 on: May 01, 2016, 09:46:50 AM »

Actually you could use one in place of the retention screw for the blade. US hilts take 8-32 size screws  Smiley
Ok...thank you very much

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #361 on: May 01, 2016, 03:54:33 PM »

Another thing... Where is that hole for the screw exactly? The reason why I ask is because I see that my sentinel v4 has the retention screw at very bottom of the emitter. So if the hole is in the middle, for example, the shroud wont look very good on it, cause it would be very low... Have you got any pictures of how it looks in diferent angles including the back where the hole is?? Sorry for all the questions...

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #362 on: May 02, 2016, 12:11:36 AM »

Another thing... Where is that hole for the screw exactly? The reason why I ask is because I see that my sentinel v4 has the retention screw at very bottom of the emitter. So if the hole is in the middle, for example, the shroud wont look very good on it, cause it would be very low... Have you got any pictures of how it looks in diferent angles including the back where the hole is?? Sorry for all the questions...

They are generally toward the bottom of the shroud, while the newer ones have an adjustable opening in the back. If you go to the product page of the one you are interested in and scroll all the way to the right on the render image bar, you will find a light blue box that will pull up a free rotation of the model file so you can see every angle of it. Ask all the questions you want, happy to help  Smiley

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #363 on: May 02, 2016, 07:37:32 PM »

Actually you could use one in place of the retention screw for the blade. US hilts take 8-32 size screws  Smiley
Whats would be the size of the thumb screws US has on mm (milimiters)?? Thank you very much

My Lightsabers:

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #364 on: May 02, 2016, 07:56:31 PM »

When you say 8-32 whats does it Meen?(sorry I'm spanish and I'm not familiar with inches). I found in eBay 8-32 thumb screws but they ask me what length I want them, in inches. 1", 3/4", 1/2" or 3/8"?? Thank's again...

My Lightsabers:

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #365 on: May 04, 2016, 12:25:57 AM »

When you say 8-32 whats does it Meen?(sorry I'm spanish and I'm not familiar with inches). I found in eBay 8-32 thumb screws but they ask me what length I want them, in inches. 1", 3/4", 1/2" or 3/8"?? Thank's again...

8-32 is the diameter size designation (not really sure what it stands for), but the length is up to you. I would suggest 3/8". The conversion to cm is inches times 2.54  Wink

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

« Reply #366 on: May 04, 2016, 12:56:06 AM »

Thank's a lot. By the way, does the emitter shroud Phasm have the ajustable opening at the back? Or isn't it one of the new ones? I saw it on the web as you told me but it didn't look like it. Do you think the Phasm would be ok on a Sentinel v4 emitter? Thanks...

My Lightsabers:

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #367 on: May 04, 2016, 11:39:07 AM »

Thank's a lot. By the way, does the emitter shroud Phasm have the ajustable opening at the back? Or isn't it one of the new ones? I saw it on the web as you told me but it didn't look like it. Do you think the Phasm would be ok on a Sentinel v4 emitter? Thanks...

It does not, but it should work great on the Apprentice/Sentinel line of sabers. The shrouds with the single hole in the back would need to be modified for the Initiate/Aeon/Dominix V4 sabers only.

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #368 on: May 04, 2016, 12:45:52 PM »

May the Fourth Sale
*All Full Color Models 10% Off*

All full color models (printed in Full Color Sandstone) are 10% off the rest of this week in honor of May the Fourth. This is currently the only printing option that is able to print in multiple colors on one model by sequentially dying the powder upon sintering, layer by layer. There are several models available in this option, including the ones you see above.

Prices have already been adjusted in the shop for you to take advantage of this great deal! MTFBWY  Smiley

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #369 on: May 04, 2016, 03:49:50 PM »

Here are a couple of shots of my Gladiator shroud I got in last week....I have it on my Aeon LE V3.   I LOVE IT!  I also purchased the button cover with Jedi Symbol in the same material...which I believe was the metallic silver.  It looks smoking HOT on my saber....here you can get a reall world look at the fit and finish of this beautiful piece of work.  The red thumbscrew is a little on the short side hence why I have no blade in it at the moment..it is just holding on the shroud....but it will give you a better estimate of where this sits in relation to where the retention screw is and how high or low it sits on the emitter....I will DEFINITELY be doing more business with you on this Sedsti Smiley  I am currently eyeing that Red and Gold Sith Holocron you have......Is it very heavy or light???  Here are the photos....

Up close

Side shot

Full body

Backside

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #370 on: May 04, 2016, 09:47:40 PM »

^ Thanks for sharing those! It looks great on your Aeon LE  Smiley

As for the Full Color models, the sandstone they are printed in is a slightly heavier material than what you have, but many are hollow, including the Holocrons, so it's not super heavy  Wink

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #371 on: May 16, 2016, 08:03:54 PM »

*All Models Ordered in Frosted Detail Plastic 15% Off*
Use code FD15OFF at checkout through 5/22/16

This is the perfect time to pick up the new Premium Two-part Blade Plugs with Frosted Detail inserts!

Frosted Detail is made of a UV cured acrylic polymer, which offers high resolution using a 16 micron layer height to produce incredibly fine features. Current models in the shop available in this material include faction symbols, the Saber Crystal, and all inserts for the Premium Two-part Blade Plugs.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions...MTFBWY!  Smiley

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #372 on: May 21, 2016, 02:15:42 PM »

*Just a reminder that there is one more day to take advantage of the Frosted Detail Plastic sale (see above for details)*

Fun fact: The handle to the dagger used by Elaria Sand in the premiere of Game of Thrones Season 6 was printed by Shapeways in Frosted Detail Plastic and painted to look real!

This just helps showcase the amazing things that can be made through 3D printing, which is only going to get stronger from here.

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #373 on: May 21, 2016, 07:53:18 PM »

I've held the frosted detail plastic in-hand and can attest to how nice it is - fully encourage someone to take advantage of this.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #374 on: May 27, 2016, 01:03:47 PM »

Thanks, Drahcir! Speaking of Frosted Detail...even though the sale is now over I have something new for you all!

*New Premium Two-Part Blade Plugs*

Blade Plug - Moraband with Eye of Moraband Insert: http://shpws.me/MfaD

Blade Plug - Thorn V2 with Thorn Insert: http://shpws.me/MfaC

These new designs follow the same two-part system that consists of a main blade plug base printed in a Strong and Flexible nylon plastic and an insert piece printed in a Transparent Acrylic or Frosted Detail material to allow the light to illuminate from within.

The new blade plugs bring a more sinister look and feel to the collection, with design characteristics that harken back to the ancient Sith world of Moraband and Sith temple aesthetics. Both are sure to add an elem not of danger to any saber.

These models are now available in the shop. Feel free to message me with any questions you may have! MTFBWY

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 32   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: