Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 32   Go Down
Author Topic: Sedsti Skyfaller Designs  (Read 208087 times)
sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #375 on: June 08, 2016, 04:00:46 PM »

Though this is not directly related to the topic, I thought I would let you all know of a new venture I have been working on. This in no way affects the current shop or items available.

I have decided to expand into a new shop on Shapeways that I will run alongside this one that serves all fandoms. In order to preserve the Star Wars theme of my current shop and not dilute its brand, the new items will be hosted under a new shop page and name: Infinite Fandom Collective

I am launching with a catalog of 24 products that include keychains and collectibles, but will certainly be expanding from there with time.

I will not be posting here with updates to this new shop to keep this topic relatively forum relevant, but if you are interested you can find the link to the shop and Facebook page below, where updates will be posted in the future.

Shop link: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/infinite-fandom-collective?s=0

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/infinitefandomcollective/

Thank you all so much for your support. If you have any questions about the new shop or its products, feel free to email me at infinitefandomcollective@gmail.com

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #376 on: June 08, 2016, 04:05:35 PM »

You could probably even throw in some anime related items too. Shocked

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #377 on: June 08, 2016, 04:15:43 PM »

You could probably even throw in some anime related items too. Shocked

What is great about this is the possibilities are endless!

I am still currently working on other items and there will definitely be much more explore even after that  Wink

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #378 on: June 08, 2016, 07:39:48 PM »

Work some overwatch items into that new store and you'll have a customer in me.
 Wink

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #379 on: June 08, 2016, 07:59:16 PM »

Like your store very much, Sedsti!

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #380 on: June 09, 2016, 12:33:10 AM »

Thank you! And feel free to PM or email me any suggestions of things you want to see in the shop (either one). I am a fan of many things, but there is so much I am not even aware of as well.

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #381 on: June 09, 2016, 08:37:32 AM »

Great idea, possibilities are abound

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #382 on: June 14, 2016, 08:29:33 PM »

*Sale on Strong and Flexible Nylon Plastic Models*
Use Code SFONSALE to save 20% now through 6/19/16

Blade Plugs, Shrouds, Switch Covers, Props, Saber Stands, Costume Items...just about everything in the shop is offered in in Strong and Flexible nylon and all are 20% now through the 19th. This is a great opportunity so take advantage while it's here! MTFBWY  Smiley

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #383 on: June 25, 2016, 04:41:35 PM »

*New Models Now Available*
Saber Keychains

Obi-Wan Saber Keychain 2 - http://shpws.me/MmnG (printed in Stainless Steel)

Malgus Saber Keychain - http://shpws.me/MmnI (printed in Polished Grey Steel)

Lord Starkiller Saber Keychain - http://shpws.me/MmnH (printed in Stainless Steel)

These new saber keychains bring three new known saber designs into the collection, including Obi-Wan's EPI/II lightsaber, Lord Starkiller's lightsaber from TFU Ultimate Sith Edition, and Darth Malgus's lightsaber from SWTOR. All are available in several finishes of Stainless Steel starting today! MTFBWY  Smiley

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #384 on: July 18, 2016, 03:46:16 PM »

*Summer Steel Sale: 15% off*
Now through 7/24/16
Use code SUMMERBLING at checkout

Now is a great time to grab that saber keychain you've been eyeing, at 15% off! There are plenty designs to choose from and several finishes of steel available, including the ones you see above.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions and MTWBWY!  Smiley (Link in my signature)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #385 on: December 04, 2016, 09:31:38 PM »

Do you actually particularly need a screw for the saber shrouds? Thinking of getting Phasm for a Dominic V3 LE in the polished silver. I think that'll look really cool =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #386 on: December 04, 2016, 11:33:57 PM »

ever think of multi hilt saber stands?

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #387 on: February 11, 2017, 07:13:53 PM »

Hi. Will the Titan shroud fit a Dominix V3? Wanting one for my saber so. I think it'll look sick with the set up I currently have for it Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #388 on: March 20, 2017, 10:16:33 PM »

Thank you for the suggestion, and believe me I have, but the bounding box size (space the model is printed in) increases with that big of a model and therefore the price becomes less economical. Maybe in the future if costs decrease!

Hi. Will the Titan shroud fit a Dominix V3? Wanting one for my saber so. I think it'll look sick with the set up I currently have for it Tongue

All of the shrouds offered will fit the V3 sabers. You're covered  Smiley

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone that has supported me on here. Though I'm not around very much anymore, I try to keep up with questions or requests about the shop. If you need anything feel free to message me here, but the best place to reach me is a direct message on my shop site  Smiley

I'm glad to see the forum getting along so well and would love to hear from any of you if you need me! MTFBWY!

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #389 on: April 20, 2017, 08:06:14 PM »

I was going to ask a very similar question.  I have a collection of japanese swords (a katana and a wakizashi) and they share the (traditional) same stand.  While not quite analogous, I wanted to ask if you'd found a cost-effective solution?  Thanks.

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 32   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: