Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32   Go Down
Author Topic: Sedsti Skyfaller Designs  (Read 209661 times)
sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #405 on: August 17, 2017, 06:57:28 PM »

Sweet. I may have to get some of these. Are there different Jedi symbols for each sect (guardian, consular, sentinel)?

Good question! Not something I have thought about. I might have to look into that  Roll Eyes

Sweet looking new stands, I'm going to have to look into them. Thanks for all the posts and answering questions.

Thanks for the comment and for stopping by  Smiley

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #406 on: August 17, 2017, 07:05:39 PM »

Just ordered a new 2 saber stand Smiley

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #407 on: August 18, 2017, 12:48:14 AM »

Just ordered a new 2 saber stand Smiley

Awesome! Feel free to post pics here when it arrives  Smiley

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #408 on: August 18, 2017, 05:24:08 PM »

Question Sed: are you able/do you have display pieces for 3+ sabers?  I think that one of those would PERFECTLY compliment the sabers I've got/plan to get soon  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #409 on: August 19, 2017, 04:11:55 AM »

These are great looking stands. Would you be willing to post a pic of one of the grey stands?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #410 on: August 19, 2017, 04:39:46 AM »

These are great looking stands. Would you be willing to post a pic of one of the grey stands?
They have pictures of all the colors and styles on the website, just FYI.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #411 on: August 19, 2017, 05:09:18 AM »

Haha, I didn't even think about that. I guess I'll have to take a look.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #412 on: August 20, 2017, 07:59:14 AM »

These stands look amazing Sed!  Once again innovative and unique pieces with hard to be pricing!  I am definitely looking at getting me one!  Just torn between the Sith one and the Emire one...very hard decision......

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #413 on: August 20, 2017, 01:27:36 PM »

Question Sed: are you able/do you have display pieces for 3+ sabers?  I think that one of those would PERFECTLY compliment the sabers I've got/plan to get soon  Wink

I don’t have one yet  Wink  It’ll be posted here if/when I do. I’d prefer not to just stretch out out my design to fit another because that typically retains unnecessary material and size. Re-engineering is the better way IMO.

Yes, thank you tx_tuff. All the available options are at the links I provided on the previous page  Smiley

These stands look amazing Sed!  Once again innovative and unique pieces with hard to be pricing!  I am definitely looking at getting me one!  Just torn between the Sith one and the Emire one...very hard decision......

Thank you! With many options come harder choices! You do have Sith in your name, I’m sure either one will match well with your collection  Grin

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #414 on: August 26, 2017, 03:01:51 AM »

I would put an Old Master shroud on my Dominix V3 LE saber, would look cool I think Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #415 on: August 26, 2017, 08:25:07 PM »

Got my two tier saber stand in the mail today. I really like but I do think one thing could be changed (if it would still work) and that would be to make the back holder higher so you can see both sabers better. But I still like it. Thanks brother.

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #416 on: August 28, 2017, 02:20:37 PM »

Thanks for sharing and for the feedback tx_tuff! Your sabers look fantastic  Smiley

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

« Reply #417 on: August 28, 2017, 08:59:27 PM »

Thanks for sharing and for the feedback tx_tuff! Your sabers look fantastic  Smiley
Thank you, and thanks for the products. Makes them a lot easier to show them in the living room. Guess I should thank the wife too Smiley

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #418 on: October 06, 2017, 07:28:19 PM »

*New Saber Shrouds*
Now Available

Saber customization provides a means to define a saber as your own. Now, there are two new shroud designs I'm excited to add to the collection that will help you do just that.

The Starkiller (http://shpws.me/P5d6) is modeled after the saber from TFU video games, with several details like the bunny ears, electric pins, and eye piece thumb screw integrated into the design, along with a retention screw hole in the back for adding the second thumb screw.

The Vox (http://shpws.me/P5d7) is an asymmetric double-sided shroud with a perforated pattern on the lower part and an adjustable retention screw slot to get that perfect placement on your saber.

Both shrouds are available in several colors of nylon plastic, metallic nylon plastic, and hi-def black acrylate plastic (picture above) - starting at $24.

I'll be happy to take any questions about these new models, or any other products. Thanks for visiting and MTFBWY!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #419 on: October 06, 2017, 08:09:19 PM »

*New Saber Shrouds*
Now Available

Saber customization provides a means to define a saber as your own. Now, there are two new shroud designs I'm excited to add to the collection that will help you do just that.

The Starkiller (http://shpws.me/P5d6) is modeled after the saber from TFU video games, with several details like the bunny ears, electric pins, and eye piece thumb screw integrated into the design, along with a retention screw hole in the back for adding the second thumb screw.

The Vox (http://shpws.me/P5d7) is an asymmetric double-sided shroud with a perforated pattern on the lower part and an adjustable retention screw slot to get that perfect placement on your saber.

Both shrouds are available in several colors of nylon plastic, metallic nylon plastic, and hi-def black acrylate plastic (picture above) - starting at $24.

I'll be happy to take any questions about these new models, or any other products. Thanks for visiting and MTFBWY!

So how are these mounted?

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: