Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32   Go Down
Author Topic: Sedsti Skyfaller Designs  (Read 209500 times)
sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #420 on: October 06, 2017, 08:19:37 PM »

*New Saber Shrouds*
Now Available

Saber customization provides a means to define a saber as your own. Now, there are two new shroud designs I'm excited to add to the collection that will help you do just that.

The Starkiller (http://shpws.me/P5d6) is modeled after the saber from TFU video games, with several details like the bunny ears, electric pins, and eye piece thumb screw integrated into the design, along with a retention screw hole in the back for adding the second thumb screw.

The Vox (http://shpws.me/P5d7) is an asymmetric double-sided shroud with a perforated pattern on the lower part and an adjustable retention screw slot to get that perfect placement on your saber.

Both shrouds are available in several colors of nylon plastic, metallic nylon plastic, and hi-def black acrylate plastic (picture above) - starting at $24.

I'll be happy to take any questions about these new models, or any other products. Thanks for visiting and MTFBWY!

So how are these mounted?

They will hug the saber naturally, but the best way to secure them is with a thumb screw in place of the retention screw.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2767

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #421 on: October 06, 2017, 08:37:04 PM »

They will hug the saber naturally, but the best way to secure them is with a thumb screw in place of the retention screw.
Hmmmmmm......

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #422 on: October 07, 2017, 02:53:19 AM »

I definitely see potential with these

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #423 on: October 07, 2017, 02:07:41 PM »

*New Saber Shrouds*
Now Available

Saber customization provides a means to define a saber as your own. Now, there are two new shroud designs I'm excited to add to the collection that will help you do just that.

The Starkiller (http://shpws.me/P5d6) is modeled after the saber from TFU video games, with several details like the bunny ears, electric pins, and eye piece thumb screw integrated into the design, along with a retention screw hole in the back for adding the second thumb screw.

The Vox (http://shpws.me/P5d7) is an asymmetric double-sided shroud with a perforated pattern on the lower part and an adjustable retention screw slot to get that perfect placement on your saber.

Both shrouds are available in several colors of nylon plastic, metallic nylon plastic, and hi-def black acrylate plastic (picture above) - starting at $24.

I'll be happy to take any questions about these new models, or any other products. Thanks for visiting and MTFBWY!

See these are awesome!  I like the options of the mods; I am wondering if any pommel mods are forthcoming?  Wink

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #424 on: October 08, 2017, 09:48:26 AM »

*New Saber Shrouds*
Now Available

I really like that Starkillee one. Might have to get a saber to get that shroud accessory.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #425 on: October 08, 2017, 07:41:19 PM »

Cool products as always, my friend.  Grin

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #426 on: October 12, 2017, 03:18:11 PM »

A Yoda inspired shroud please? =] Mostly for the Initiate line of sabers Tongue Maybe have it come exclusively in chrome silver or something?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #427 on: October 15, 2017, 05:26:19 PM »

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Zren, I'll keep that in mind for future designs  Wink

MavRick
Knight Commander

« Reply #428 on: October 17, 2017, 09:37:25 PM »

Yes to the yoda design! One that fits the Initiate V2 would be great!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Enigma AB; Exile CG w/sd; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #429 on: March 02, 2018, 07:39:00 PM »

Man love your stuff. Planning to order a few things when. I get some more spending cash.

Do you take requests at all? I am dying to do a "close enough" replica saber but would need a custom made emitter shroud.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #430 on: March 05, 2018, 12:19:33 AM »

Man love your stuff. Planning to order a few things when. I get some more spending cash.

Do you take requests at all? I am dying to do a "close enough" replica saber but would need a custom made emitter shroud.

Thanks for stopping in and checking things out! I’ll send you a DM about the model request.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #431 on: March 05, 2018, 03:30:39 AM »

Thanks for stopping in and checking things out! I’ll send you a DM about the model request.

Sighted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

MavRick
Knight Commander

« Reply #432 on: March 05, 2018, 12:48:35 PM »

Good to see you are still with us Sedsti.  Smiley  I have not seen you about for a while. But I have mentioned you and your saber goodies to some of the forum members.  MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #433 on: March 14, 2018, 12:17:40 AM »

Hi. Might be getting me the knurled switch cover in metallic plastic finish for my signature Obsidian Lite Dark Sentinel LE saber =] Would gorilla glue work best and if so how would I go about doing it so the glue don't mess up the main switch? Or could you just snap it on?

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #434 on: March 19, 2018, 05:53:28 PM »

Getting me a Vox shroud for my Dominix V3 LE saber in black =] Does it NEED a thumb screw or not really? Or any shrouds really

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: