Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32   Go Down
Author Topic: Sedsti Skyfaller Designs  (Read 208078 times)
sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #450 on: May 26, 2018, 06:28:06 PM »

would any of the shrouds also fit a Sentinel V4? I have a Dark LE I'd like to get a shroud for =] Thinking Vector or the more S slanted shroud to give sort of a Graflex look to my saber =] Or is the stock Sentinel emitter too short for any shrouds to fit?

Yes! The Sentinel V4 sabers still have a lower retention screw hole like the V3’s so any will work fine on those Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #451 on: May 26, 2018, 09:26:30 PM »

Oh nice. I know what I'll be doing to my Dark Sentinel next month then Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #452 on: June 24, 2018, 01:39:48 AM »

Adding to my list of wanted mods.

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #453 on: June 26, 2018, 01:03:52 AM »

I have to give a big thumbs up to Sedsti. I bought an emitter shroud from him (killer) & recently had him create a grip shroud both for my Dominix v2 LE. I am so happy with the results and he does great work! Definitely recommend him for your saber modding!!

You can check my thread to see curent progress and the fun doo-dads I picked up from Sedsti!!

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #454 on: June 26, 2018, 01:34:24 AM »

Adding to my list of wanted mods.

Thanks for stopping by!

I have to give a big thumbs up to Sedsti. I bought an emitter shroud from him (killer) & recently had him create a grip shroud both for my Dominix v2 LE. I am so happy with the results and he does great work! Definitely recommend him for your saber modding!!

You can check my thread to see curent progress and the fun doo-dads I picked up from Sedsti!!

I appreciate the shoutout mrg! Your custom grip was a fun project to work on and I’m so pleased you like the finished product.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #455 on: July 02, 2018, 05:27:20 PM »

Hi. Will Vector fit a V3 saber? My Dominix V3 LE saber to be specific. Too bad it don't come in any of the metallic silvers anymore though x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #456 on: July 06, 2018, 06:06:31 PM »

I actually got JB Super Weld glue now with the brush so I'm betting that'd probably work best on switch covers =] Will have to give it a try on an unused switch I have just to see if it'd work out or not

mrg149
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -159

Peace & Purpose

« Reply #457 on: July 07, 2018, 01:21:46 AM »

I'm wondering if bsi 30 min epoxy will work on the 3d printed plastic without damage? I'm looking at doing some leather under the printed grip shroud utilizing the epoxy and then epoxy the shroud to the leather…not sure if it'd work?!?

“Heeded my words not, did you? "Pass on what you have learned." Strength, mastery, hmm... but weakness, folly, failure, also. Yes, failure, most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is. Luke, we are what they grow beyond. That is the true burden of all masters."
– Yoda

ARSENAL:
*Dominix LE v2 - "Dark Apprentice"
*Dominix LE v3 - "INVICTUS"
*"GUARDIAN" -Ask for Picture (non-US saber)
-Whatever Points-

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #458 on: July 08, 2018, 05:31:51 AM »

Hi. Will Vector fit a V3 saber? My Dominix V3 LE saber to be specific. Too bad it don't come in any of the metallic silvers anymore though x.x

Yes, my standard one will! There is a grey plastic similar to that still offered in professional plastic, but it is more expensive.

I'm wondering if bsi 30 min epoxy will work on the 3d printed plastic without damage? I'm looking at doing some leather under the printed grip shroud utilizing the epoxy and then epoxy the shroud to the leather…not sure if it'd work?!?

Not something I’ve tried, but the nylon plastic is generally very susceptible to adhesives so I imagine it would work.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #459 on: October 09, 2018, 11:24:56 AM »

Curious about your recharge port covers, could you enlighten me on how they work? Don't recharge port plugs turn the saber off, due to cutting out the battery?

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #460 on: October 09, 2018, 12:59:12 PM »

Curious about your recharge port covers, could you enlighten me on how they work? Don't recharge port plugs turn the saber off, due to cutting out the battery?

That only works for kill key setups, and is not something I claim mine do. They are just a way to stylishly hide the port when not in use.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #461 on: October 09, 2018, 04:53:55 PM »

That only works for kill key setups, and is not something I claim mine do. They are just a way to stylishly hide the port when not in use.

very stylishly...

Very..

Stylishly..

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #462 on: October 09, 2018, 05:22:13 PM »

Interesting. I may have to give that a try.

Also, was looking through your emitter shrouds, just letting you know that Vector says it is 1.64 x 1.66 x 11.97 inches. That can't be right, right?

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

sedstiskyfaller
Knight Commander

« Reply #463 on: October 09, 2018, 06:08:31 PM »

very stylishly...

Very..

Stylishly..

Indeed  Wink

Interesting. I may have to give that a try.

Also, was looking through your emitter shrouds, just letting you know that Vector says it is 1.64 x 1.66 x 11.97 inches. That can't be right, right?

I can’t imagine what Shapeways’ code updates have done there, but it’s most certainly not the correct dimensions. It’s an older file, so it may not be playing well with their updated system. My measurements are closer to 1.65 x 1.65 x 2.85 inches.

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #464 on: October 09, 2018, 07:26:27 PM »

Unless the entire saber is one giant emitter lol.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: