Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: OUT OF STOCK: Ultraedge Heavy Grade UPDATED 8/5/2011  (Read 11339 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: July 26, 2011, 09:10:53 PM »

****BACK IN STOCK****  Sorry for the delay, shipping like normal.

We've been out of stock of Ultraedge Heavy Grade blades for about 2 weeks now.  We've been badgering our supplier for these and exigent circumstances (factory power outages, etc) have kept us without them for longer than we anticipated.

If you already have an order placed with an Ultraedge Heavy Grade blade then we greatly apologize for the delay.  If you are about to place a new order, keep in mind that if you select Ultraedge Heavy Grade you will not get the same super fast shipping of your order that everyone has come to expect from Ultra Sabers.

We've been told that we will have these in stock on Monday, August 1st and should be able to haul behind and get all these orders shipped out by Tuesday, August 2nd.  I say, "we've been told" because we've been told previous dates as well, but they have not been met, which brings us to the situation we're in now.

Ultraedge Midgrade, Heavy Grade, and Midgrade blades are all in stock and are shipping as normal, with blazing fast Ultra Sabers fabrication and shipping.

If you have an order already placed with us and can't (or just plain don't want to) wait for Ultraedge Heavy Grade blades to come in stock. please email us at shipping@ultrasabers.com with your order # and we can ship your order with the blade type of your choice and a free lightsaber stand (ONLY IF YOU HAVE A BACKORDER, this doesn't apply for new orders placed on or after 7/26/2011).
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 04:59:33 PM by Deep » Logged

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Jodaan
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -36

Owner of "We Cook Ewoks", Fine Restaurant

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 09:15:47 PM »

I've just few words :

You're killing us with good customer service.

I know it's hard when your suppliers don't do their job, I hope you'll have the blades soon !

Clawed Dark Prophecy LE Violet Amethyst
Standard Issue Arctic Blue
Grab Bag -> Incoming <-

Friends' sabers I offered : 12

Dire que notre traduction est "Sabre laser"... Pourquoi pas "Lampe de Poche de combat" ...

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 09:19:25 PM »

Thanks for the heads up Deep. Smiley

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 09:21:11 PM »

yeah thaks for heads up! i was going to order a dark catalyst possibly on thursday. ill just wait till they come back in stock

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 09:58:42 PM »

Thanks for the info update.  I can wait for the saber cane (Dooku).  I'll just update my new address in "my account" next week (Aug 3rd).

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 11:01:22 PM »

I didn't order and wasn't going to order in the near future (trying to save some money!) but I appreciate the heads up.  Plus the free lightsaber stand thing is really cool of you guys, you really know how to treat customers Smiley

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 11:03:31 PM »

This is why we stick with Ultrasabers.  Polite professional customer service that goes above and beyond.

CHEEKEE
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -5

Light Points, (I switched to Light)

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 11:25:49 PM »

Thanks now i know why my order was a while this is really cool cuz after i thought about i wanted to go with another blade besides Ultraedge Heavy Grade and i get a free stand cool.

CHEEKEE>>

I am A Jedi Positive Points

SABER ARSENAL:

[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__]Dominix V2 W/ orange blade
[_(_(_(_(_[_o_]((([__] Aeon V3 W/ Consular Green and Obsidian Sound (on the way)

Music is just like candy, throw away the rappers.

Alex_Crawford
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

You have failed me for the last time, Admiral.

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 11:35:26 PM »

so if we have an order placed already, will the hilt ship first, then the blade? or will both of them ship together once the blades are in stock?

Despite my obsession with the dark side, I appreciate light side points (If I earn any that is...)

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 11:52:59 PM »

so if we have an order placed already, will the hilt ship first, then the blade? or will both of them ship together once the blades are in stock?

We always ship the blade and the hilt together.  We'd either have to change the blade type or wait for the UEHG blades to come in stock, but we wouldn't be able to ship them separately.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Alex_Crawford
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

You have failed me for the last time, Admiral.

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 11:56:32 PM »

We always ship the blade and the hilt together.  We'd either have to change the blade type or wait for the UEHG blades to come in stock, but we wouldn't be able to ship them separately.

thanks alot! i guess it will be worth the wait Grin

Despite my obsession with the dark side, I appreciate light side points (If I earn any that is...)

Tengen Toppa Angel X
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 38

Logan Salazar - Tengen Toppa Angel X - Ultra 2

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 06:37:20 AM »

just sent my email. i did it thru my parents email however to avoid confusion haha. This is very awesome for you guys to do Cheesy

"Beneath the light....comes judgement!" - Cecil Harvey

Lightside points please

owned sabers:

Prophecy - Consular Green
MR Darth Maul (converted)
MR Luke ROTJ (converted)
ForceFX Luke ESB Black Series
Catalyst - Diamond Controller

Deedzy
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 06:53:12 PM »

Damn I placed my first order on the 15th and having just read about the lack of dark war glaives in stock ( I ordered a glaive and an initiate ) it looks like I'll be waiting for ages since they are also being delivered to Western Australia   Sad

I am Sith and if you feel I have earned a point I would prefer Dark Side.

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 05:30:29 PM »

Damn I placed my first order on the 15th and having just read about the lack of dark war glaives in stock ( I ordered a glaive and an initiate ) it looks like I'll be waiting for ages since they are also being delivered to Western Australia   Sad

UPS actually ships very quickly to Australia. 

Did you email us about getting your blade changed to a different blade types?  We'd be able to ship your order the same day.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Deedzy
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -8

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2011, 09:20:40 AM »

UPS actually ships very quickly to Australia.  

Did you email us about getting your blade changed to a different blade types?  We'd be able to ship your order the same day.
Its all good mate, I'll just wait a couple of more days to see if you get the ultraedges in stock from your supplier. I'm a patient man plus the ultraedge blades seem to be the ones to go with and in the end what difference does a few more days make. Smiley

Cheers for the update though, like I said I placed the order on the 15th and after reading how fast you guys got the orders shipped I was starting to worry that something had gone wrong when I hadnt recieved an e-mail.

Must admit I'm really looking forward to seeing it in person the pictures posted here on the forums make the ultraedge blades look so much fuller than my MR sabers, plus I got mine with the pointed tips so I can't wait to see what that looks like as well.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:25:48 AM by Deedzy » Logged

I am Sith and if you feel I have earned a point I would prefer Dark Side.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: