Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: OUT OF STOCK: Ultraedge Heavy Grade UPDATED 8/5/2011  (Read 11338 times)
Alex_Crawford
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

You have failed me for the last time, Admiral.

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2011, 11:30:32 PM »

so.......any news guys? Grin

Despite my obsession with the dark side, I appreciate light side points (If I earn any that is...)

Gingerbrehd
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2011, 02:00:06 AM »

Heya guys.  So I ordered two sabers with these blades on the 22nd for my girlfriend's 21st birthday on the 13th of August.  This is probably the coolest gift I've ever decided to get someone and I know she'll love it.  I wanna make her 21st birthday a big deal, being as mine was terrible.  I really still want the Heavy Grade Ultra Edge blades.  Will I get my order in time?  I'm a bit nervous.

Nitro Sharp
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 4

I'd rather be in Star Wars

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2011, 03:09:07 PM »

Excellent question. That's being wondered over here too. Did they come in on the 1st and it hasn't been updated? Or are the king blades still M.I.A.?

"If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate."
~Capt. Zapp Brannigan

~I'd rather be in Star Wars~

mrcabbages
Force Sensitive

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2011, 06:00:46 AM »

Well I'm going to go ahead and assume they got their order in. I just got a shipping confirmation email, and I ordered my Bellicose with an ultraedge heavy grade.

Lord Lokbane
Force Sensitive

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2011, 07:11:22 AM »

Same here about the UPS email saying the Label has been created. UPS still needs to get it to ship it though. I can't wait for my Raven. It will be my 1st Saber purchase.

Alex_Crawford
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 9

You have failed me for the last time, Admiral.

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2011, 08:17:36 PM »

wow you guys are brilliant! there i was waiting, thinking that maybe the blades got delayed again, and i was getting impatient because of the lack of notifications, then BAM! i get an email from UPS when i checked my email today and find out that its scheduled to arrive TODAY! im utterly impressed!! great work on giving me a very pleasant surprise! Grin

Despite my obsession with the dark side, I appreciate light side points (If I earn any that is...)

Darth Morttas
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -36

I am a warrior of the sith, a bringer of death.

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 02:37:56 AM »

Cool! UEHG are myy favorite, but WHAT HAPPENED TO THE QUICK SHIP SECTION? My birthday is coming up, and I was planning on QS. Otherwise it might not get here on time...any news on that? Undecided

Peace is a lie.  There is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 02:55:12 AM »

There is a thread about the quick ship.  Most of the team is in Nevada for a convention so they can't do quick ship until they get back.

MAV

Lord Lokbane
Force Sensitive

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2011, 05:12:59 PM »

I just got my Raven last night. I posted more in the Raven thread. Thanks again Ultra Sabers! Now I already want another one... An addicting hobby...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: