Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Manticore CE  (Read 290644 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2015, 06:27:08 AM »

Congrats Rohn Ritalia!  As with all US the Manticore is high quality and you will enjoy it for a long time coming.  I love BR it will look beautiful in that color.  Be sure to post some pics when she arrives!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2015, 06:49:03 AM »

Congrats on that Manticore!  Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it when it arrives.  Post pics, we love those!

DarthKnuckleBuster
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2015, 02:01:58 AM »

Just ordered a new manticore CE I'm stoked! I've ordered it to use in a new short film I'm doing.

Rohn Ritalia
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2015, 02:19:27 AM »

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.  Is it your first US too?

Rohn Ritalia
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2015, 04:01:09 PM »

So my package arrived in record time (which seems normal for US) I'm still out of state on vacation so it will be a few days before I can get my hands on it.  It's just sitting there waiting to be freed from it's packing bondage and fired up...  so much for vacation keeping me too distracted to think about it.

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2015, 03:02:34 AM »

So my package arrived in record time (which seems normal for US) I'm still out of state on vacation so it will be a few days before I can get my hands on it.  It's just sitting there waiting to be freed from it's packing bondage and fired up...  so much for vacation keeping me too distracted to think about it.

I can empathize, saber fever has caught me more than once while on vacation. It's great being passionate about it but sucks that you can't do anything to ease the pain! Focus on the force-no emotion!

Rohn Ritalia
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #66 on: March 21, 2015, 07:08:53 AM »

How many inches of blade do you lose in the emitter of the Manticore? I'm 5'8" and got a 32" blade, as I like to be able to hang my somewhat long arms at my side, holding the hilt close to the emitter, blade down and not have the tip touch the ground.

Rohn Ritalia
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2015, 12:05:53 AM »

Answer, approximately 3.  I know because the saber arrived and I measured it myself!  What a stunning piece! I'm kinda in love with it.  It blows my previous sabers out of the water in just about every aspect.  Like you all said it would be, the design and nickel finish is marvelous in person.  Sound and brightness are as good as advertised - awesome! The hilt isn't as chunky as I thought it might be.  Probably because I only have Parks and MR to compare it to - it very nice to handle.  Also much lighter than I expected and this was a pleasant surprise.  Some of the lightness might be the standard blade that I opted to get cut down to 32".  I have two more blades coming - one is heavy grade so we'll see how that impacts the overall feel carrying and spinning.  I hate putting it down but do from time to time to play with the free Initiate V3 with ice blue blade that I scored along wit the Manticore.  I think I'm hooked.

Ultoria Kade
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 40

The Saber is a two way street. Make your decision.

« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2015, 03:04:26 AM »

Right now I'm just thinking of the song "You Sexy Thing" by Hot Chocolate. Awesome saber!

[:] Light Points if your heart desires! [:]

True peace is a balance. There is no darkness without light, no light without darkness. Only once we see the balance is when true peace will prevail.

Have
= Apprentice v4 UE SRD (Stunt)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2015, 04:09:06 AM »

You all are making me want to join the Manticore CE club. Is this one suitable for a Jedi side saber? I know even with the silver could go either way though Tongue I might get me one at Dragon Con if I'm able to go this year

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Qui-Lar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 68

"This weapon is your life!"

« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2015, 02:04:36 PM »

Zren, you don't own a Manticore? For shame,
for shame.

Catalyst(s) DarkArbiter DarkProphecy(s) ChosenOne
CrimsonMantis DarkLiberatorV3 InitiateV3 ShockLE
Guardian SentinelLEV4 Consular DarkInitiateLEV2
InitiateLEV2 Manticore(s) DominixV4 Flamberge(sss)
Bellicose Archon DominixLEV3(s) Monarch InitiateLEV3
SentinelV4 DominixV2RGB Scorpion(s) Menace(sssss)
DarkApprenticeV4 DarkSentinelLEV4 AeonLEV4V

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2015, 03:17:56 PM »

Hazzard502.  I'm allergic to snow in a personally offensive, just don't like it way!  Isn't winter technically officially over in the Northern Hemisphere.  Pretty please change your photo perhaps back to the crossblade SW7 one  Grin

Am pleased that the RGB Manticore is back.  I have the emitter and pommel but not the hilt body.  Perhaps my next saber.  Wink

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2015, 07:13:47 PM »

@Qui, not yet Tongue Owning my Overlord made me want another windowed emitter saber though for sure

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

hazard502
Knight Commander

« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2015, 08:22:51 PM »

Hazzard502.  I'm allergic to snow in a personally offensive, just don't like it way!  Isn't winter technically officially over in the Northern Hemisphere.  Pretty please change your photo perhaps back to the crossblade SW7 one  Grin

I respect what you're saying, and now that you mention it I am bothered by the snow as well.  For the good of the forum brotherhood I will change the scenery when I get onto the computer tonight.  Wink

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2015, 08:57:57 PM »

Yo' Da Man!  Thanks and point.  I eagerly await your pic choice. Wink

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: