Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Obsidian Launcher 3.1.4 Download Corrupted?  (Read 2320 times)
Vorn Keeton
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: July 08, 2014, 09:31:07 PM »

I have been having issues getting the latest launcher downloaded, so I tried it on all three of my computers in my house, and they all tell me that the file is invalid or it is empty or it is corrupted. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me?  Undecided I would be more than grateful for any and all assistance.

Initiate V3 with sound

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 09:40:14 PM »

Try using a Download Manager Add-On like DownThemAll (Firefox) or a program like JDownloader. That should fix it. Otherwise PM eerockk, he has an alternative link to the file which should work, too.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

RogerWilco
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 03:54:30 PM »

I am having the same problem.

Every time I downloaded the launcher, it showed in the download window as 32.5 MB, but the actual files that were created on disk were smaller and of varying size. Anything from 10 MB to 27 MB.

Your suggestion of installing and using DownloadThemAll did work.

I'm using Firefox 30.0 on Windows XP for this. (old computer, all my newer ones are OSX).

The file sizes seem to correspond with how far the download progress bar got before the download was shown as finished.

Somehow downloading this file seems finished before it actually is finished in some random way.

Odd.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: