Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: LSU Converter issue..3.1.4  (Read 3491 times)
TimeLord Sith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

Travelling thru time and space

« on: July 13, 2014, 03:19:07 PM »

Hi all.....I absolutely LOVE my Dominix LE V3 and have changed fonts quite a few times...I have the 3.1.4 launcher installed and it works fine.I want to give back to you fine folk with some new fonts but cannot get find the converter..I cannot find the LSU converter,so i downloaded the 2.2.2 launcher and ran the LSU converter..it would not run and stated..."Run-time error 53,file not found,ultrasabers_small.bmp...Any ideas to help out would be great and probably result in a LOT of new fonts...Thanks   

"I'm the Doctor..I'm a Timelord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous...I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's going to save your lives, and the 6 billion people on the planet below!!.."

Kanain
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 10:24:28 AM »

I was going through the forum looking for some solutions to an intermittent Launcher problem I am experiencing and came across your unanswered post.  I am running v3.1.4 also, but need to get the LSU converter out of the v2.2.2 Launcher as well.

I will do some tests later today, or by the weekend at the latest, and let you know if I experience the same problem or find a solution for you.  That is if you haven't already found other advice or solved your problem already.

First Saber - The Guardian with Sound (Emerald)
Initiate LE  v3

Ninja-Jedi
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 168

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 12:35:45 AM »

anybody good at .LSU conversion hit me up I got some fonts that need converted for Obsidian.

TimeLord Sith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

Travelling thru time and space

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 01:24:05 AM »

I was going through the forum looking for some solutions to an intermittent Launcher problem I am experiencing and came across your unanswered post.  I am running v3.1.4 also, but need to get the LSU converter out of the v2.2.2 Launcher as well.

I will do some tests later today, or by the weekend at the latest, and let you know if I experience the same problem or find a solution for you.  That is if you haven't already found other advice or solved your problem already.

No,i haven't had the chance to try anything else yet...I don't want to lose the launcher altogether,i just got my other saber the other day..lol...Thanks for replying and i look forward to your solution...Wayne

"I'm the Doctor..I'm a Timelord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous...I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's going to save your lives, and the 6 billion people on the planet below!!.."

SilentbutD3dly
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

"The dark side? I've been there. Do your worst."

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 03:54:33 AM »

I know this reply is late, but I had this issue as well. In order to fix this issue, I moved the lsuconverter.exe to the installation folder for the obsidian launcher in the program files. It worked just fine after that!  Grin  After I converted the files, I uninstalled the Obsidian launcher V2 and re-installed the obsidian launcher V3. I hope this helps!

Qu Rahn "Your first test awaits. Kyle, don't give in to hate"
Kyle "Don't give in to... What kind of help is that?"

Light side points please Cheesy
Owned: Phantasm Initiate V3 Stunt in Consular Green and Guardian Blue
Dark Initiate v4 in Consular Green with Obsidian Sound (Sent in for 4 channel Emerald)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: