Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35   Go Down
Author Topic: Grab Bag Commentary for First Time Buyers  (Read 203595 times)
TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #420 on: May 04, 2017, 04:06:58 PM »

Thanks! Plus I figured I would save on shipping - gotta be smart on these orders...

"I don't know HOW that extra saber got in that order sweetie.....WHATEVER shall we do with it *big doe eyes*"
LOL NICE, SAH  Cheesy  Although I don't think that'll work for me on my wife... Wink

Yeah, my next order will include a grab bag saber for certain^^

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

SAHPhoto
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #421 on: May 04, 2017, 08:13:20 PM »

LOL NICE, SAH  Cheesy  Although I don't think that'll work for me on my wife... Wink

Yeah, my next order will include a grab bag saber for certain^^

Mine turned out to be a blue blade. Hubby turned out the lights and took a picture to share on FB

Wouldn't you know my MOTHER comments "The blue one is mine"

How do you respond to that? This woman gave birth to me, can I REALLY deny her a sabre, even if she can't see the hilt in the image? Shocked

I told her she could pick out a stunt sabre if she really wanted one and Id make sure it was blue ^_^*

Own:
Guardian Emerald with v4 sound
Phantom Initiate V4 - Stunt Sabre, Violet Amethyst
Grab Bag - Dominix v2, guardian blue

Wish List:
Emperor's Hand

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #422 on: May 04, 2017, 09:43:45 PM »

Mine turned out to be a blue blade. Hubby turned out the lights and took a picture to share on FB

Wouldn't you know my MOTHER comments "The blue one is mine"

How do you respond to that? This woman gave birth to me, can I REALLY deny her a sabre, even if she can't see the hilt in the image? Shocked

I told her she could pick out a stunt sabre if she really wanted one and Id make sure it was blue ^_^*
Demonstrably, you're a better person than me  Smiley

Hmmm.  Maybe the impetus for a lightsaber duel?  Grin

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

SAHPhoto
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #423 on: May 05, 2017, 02:52:06 AM »

Demonstrably, you're a better person than me  Smiley

Hmmm.  Maybe the impetus for a lightsaber duel?  Grin

My mother IS worth it...she just never really expressed an interest before lol

Own:
Guardian Emerald with v4 sound
Phantom Initiate V4 - Stunt Sabre, Violet Amethyst
Grab Bag - Dominix v2, guardian blue

Wish List:
Emperor's Hand

Darth Rook
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #424 on: May 20, 2017, 10:52:18 PM »

Just received my first grab bag. Was more then happy with it. Ended up with the Dark Sentinel LE V4 in fire orange. Not gonna lie was a little worried I would be disappointed but definitely was not.

Ryumia
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #425 on: May 23, 2017, 02:21:07 AM »

Same here, my first grab bag and saber in general came in over the weekend. Dark Apprentice LE4 in Fire Orange. Didn't realize that I would like the orange as much as I do, now that I have it in hand.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #426 on: May 23, 2017, 03:30:34 AM »

Just received my first grab bag. Was more then happy with it. Ended up with the Dark Sentinel LE V4 in fire orange. Not gonna lie was a little worried I would be disappointed but definitely was not.
Same here, my first grab bag and saber in general came in over the weekend. Dark Apprentice LE4 in Fire Orange. Didn't realize that I would like the orange as much as I do, now that I have it in hand.

You can't go wrong with FO in a Dark Apprentice or Sentinel hilt. Great grabs.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #427 on: May 25, 2017, 10:40:19 PM »

My personal view is that orange goes with any hilt. Purple is almost as versatile, but it seems like it might look odd on a red hilt.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Lord Dard
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #428 on: June 06, 2017, 04:39:53 PM »

I've received my first grab bag/saber today, and It turned out to be the Liberator V3, for which I chose Adegan Silver.  I'm quite content with this saber, and I must comment on the amazing quality and feel of this saber.  Thank you US, I'll be back for more.

The Council was unapologetically foreboding about my path to becoming a Jedi, so I chose not a devotion to the Order but a devotion to the Force itself.

JdiKnhtJMH
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 262

Jedi Weapons Master

« Reply #429 on: July 21, 2017, 02:44:02 AM »

Got my first orange grab bag saber, looks like the dominix LE. Im super pleased, Ive only ever gotten red green or blue grab bags til now

Arsenal with Obsidian Sound And Silver Flash on Clash:

Kylo Ren Flamberge, Dark War Glaive, Reaper w/ Dornian pommel, Bane, Menace, Vader Prophecy, Darth Sidious Initiate V4
Dorinian, Obi Wan ROTS Archon, Regal Mantis, Spectre, Anakin AOTC Prophecy
Consular, Dark Shock, Yoda Initiate, Luke ROTJ Archon, Kit Fisto Menace
RGB: Bellicose Staff, Raven, Manticore Staff, Emerald Catalyst
Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand

brad81380
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #430 on: July 23, 2017, 07:00:46 AM »

Got my grab bag in a couple days ago.  Got a Guardian Blue Dominix LE V4 with a black AV Switch and windowed emitter.  Was a little surprised I liked it, color aside(Guardian Blue just isn't my thing), given it wasn't one I was really considering.  Will make a good base for the upgrades I have in mind.

brad81380
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #431 on: July 23, 2017, 07:02:43 AM »

Got my first orange grab bag saber, looks like the dominix LE. Im super pleased, Ive only ever gotten red green or blue grab bags til now

How does the orange look with it?  I am considering swapping my LED to an orange.

Anomander
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #432 on: July 29, 2017, 12:35:41 AM »

My Grab Bag is in the mail.  Went with the $75 option since I just got one earlier this month.  Looking forward to see what I am going to unwrap!

brad81380
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #433 on: July 29, 2017, 03:05:55 PM »

My Grab Bag is in the mail.  Went with the $75 option since I just got one earlier this month.  Looking forward to see what I am going to unwrap!

You mean the Mystery Box?

Anomander
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #434 on: August 01, 2017, 08:25:47 AM »

That would be correct! Smiley  My mistake

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: