Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Summer Raffle ends 07/30/2014  (Read 44028 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« on: July 21, 2014, 05:17:48 AM »

Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  We are bringing in the Summer with yet another raffle.  I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle will only last 10 days and it ends on Wednesday, July 30th, 2014.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our past raffles which use to last 2-3 weeks.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!  Not to mention we DOUBLED the number of sabers we're giving away!  Which means even HIGHER odds of winning.

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between July 21st, 2014 and July 30th, 2014.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "SummerRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 40 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 40?  Yes, FORTY!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away FORTY free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [twelve winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on July 31st and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 40 winners and over only a ten day raffle period!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 05:37:09 AM »

YES!!!!   I've been waiting for this!!!  I've had the saber itch for a while now, and I need to get my girlfriends little daughter her first saber too (she is fascinated by mine). Now to watch the DotD sales!!!

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 07:44:48 AM »

I've been very lucky in past raffles, I think I'll let someone else have a chance this time. Smiley

Of course, if there is a new saber released with that smexy new emitter, then I reserve the right to change my mind!

Light side points please

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 12:28:51 PM »

Awesome! Raffles are always a lot of fun. Definitely hoping to order something so I can be involved again Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 12:40:53 PM »

I was hoping this would pop up soon  Smiley

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 02:32:23 PM »

Awesome, US!  The raffles are always exciting, but I am half way to saving for my next lightsaber so unfortunately can't take part.  I can only hope for another raffle again sometime this year!  Enjoy guys/gals and good luck!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

k0brakai
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 28

Que la force soit avec vous

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 03:23:38 PM »

Oh oh...now its a good time to get myself a Monarch ....

My sabers :
- Archon 2.1, sound + Emerald 4CH
- Azure Reaper, sound + Emerald 2CH
- Manticore, sound + Violet Amethyst.

Steve90
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 04:35:12 PM »

Oh yeah! I'm definitely gnna take part in this. My birthday is less than a week and this is an awesome excuse to get myself a gift

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 06:38:55 PM »

I held off ordering during the sale in anticipation of a raffle.  Now I just need to wait for a wantlist saber to pop up on DotD. 

Sorry Hammer, but I'm pretty sure raffles are like the sales and cannot be retroactively applied.  I don't know what you ordered, but you are still going to get some awesome stuff in the mail though.  Wink

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 07:01:44 PM »

I held off ordering during the sale in anticipation of a raffle.  Now I just need to wait for a wantlist saber to pop up on DotD. 

Sorry Hammer, but I'm pretty sure raffles are like the sales and cannot be retroactively applied.  I don't know what you ordered, but you are still going to get some awesome stuff in the mail though.  Wink

I held off ordering during the summer sales because I thought they might do a raffle before their next con.  I'm also waiting for a wanted saber to become DotD, although I'm mainly looking at a Crimson Reaper, or a Guardian, or maybe another, my mind keeps jumping around. Tongue  Best of luck to both of us (and everyone else)though, my friend.

Dnarvel
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 07:05:46 PM »

I held off on the Summer Deals thinking this would soon follow. Didn't think it would be THIS soon though.  The fund has enough in it for this raffle, finally, but unfortunately the saber I wanted was the DotD a few days ago, so I will have to see if my secondary or tertiary comes up in the next few days.

War Glaive FO w/ BR FoC
Dominix V2 in BR (Grab Bag)
Aeon in CG (Grab Bag)
Initiate V3 BR

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2014, 07:11:31 PM »

I held off ordering during the summer sales because I thought they might do a raffle before their next con.  I'm also waiting for a wanted saber to become DotD, although I'm mainly looking at a Crimson Reaper, or a Guardian, or maybe another, my mind keeps jumping around. Tongue  Best of luck to both of us (and everyone else)though, my friend.

I wouldn't complain if the Crimson Reaper popped up.  That and the Azure Reaper are two of the higher ones on my wantlist.  If nothing else interesting comes up I will probably get the Phantasm Initiate staff I have been wanting for a while.  Good luck mi amigo.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2014, 08:28:33 PM »

Yes, good luck guys! 

*starts scheming for ways to scrape together needed funds*

Hmm.  Force cookie sale?  Hmm....

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2014, 09:12:49 PM »

Haha, I had the same idea.  Craigslist...  "What do I have that I could sell...quickly..."

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2014, 09:55:16 PM »

Too bad for everyone who's missed out on the raffle, but based on previous experience there'll probably be another one in a few months time Smiley

I burned through my reward points in the sale, but I should have enough real money to get something in the raffle.

Best of luck to all who enter!

What did you get in the sale, James?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: