Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Summer Raffle ends 07/30/2014  (Read 44225 times)
TimeLord Sith
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -3

Travelling thru time and space

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 10:45:07 PM »

Haha, I had the same idea.  Craigslist...  "What do I have that I could sell...quickly..."

Guitars!!  Lol...

"I'm the Doctor..I'm a Timelord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous...I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who's going to save your lives, and the 6 billion people on the planet below!!.."

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 11:02:13 PM »

Haha, nah, I already sold those a couple years ago to raise money for motorcycle parts. 

I was rolling ideas around in my head...silver coins, wait, sold those already, crappy prop swords, nah, craigslist is full of those and I'd make $20.00 tops, guitars/amps, nah, sold those...ummm, does anyone need a nice DJ mixer?!  haha...

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 03:06:09 AM »

I held off ordering during the summer sales because I thought they might do a raffle before their next con.  I'm also waiting for a wanted saber to become DotD, although I'm mainly looking at a Crimson Reaper, or a Guardian, or maybe another, my mind keeps jumping around. Tongue  Best of luck to both of us (and everyone else)though, my friend.

I am curious as to your interest in a Crimson Reaper?  Simply because I know you have been excited about other hilts more recently, and looking at your wish list they are further down than others I thought you'd go for.  What ya thinking?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 03:09:28 AM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 03:25:27 AM »

It's hard to say, Hazard.  My mind keeps bouncing back and forth.  I think I'm just in the mood for a different saber and I like the red anodizing on it.  I've also been looking at the guardian and it's not even on my list.  I have so many thought I want. Lol

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 03:54:37 AM »

It's hard to say, Hazard.  My mind keeps bouncing back and forth.  I think I'm just in the mood for a different saber and I like the red anodizing on it.  I've also been looking at the guardian and it's not even on my list.  I have so many thought I want. Lol

I personally find that giving a "left" field hilt(one lower on the wish list) a chance and taking a break from ones you've been thinking about for so long can make things fresh and exciting again, kind of like finding a new vision for what you'd like to see/have.  That's what I kinda suspected but wanted to hear your perspective Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2014, 05:12:44 AM »

I personally find that giving a "left" field hilt(one lower on the wish list) a chance and taking a break from ones you've been thinking about for so long can make things fresh and exciting again, kind of like finding a new vision for what you'd like to see/have.  That's what I kinda suspected but wanted to hear your perspective Smiley

Well, a lot of the ones that are high up on my list are variations of hilts I have, like how I want a Dark Initiate to compliment my Initiate, a Dark Prophecy to go against my two Prophecy hilts, and a regular Shock to go with my Shock LE.  I think I'm ready to try a hilt with a different feel to it like the Consular or Guardian.

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2014, 12:50:10 PM »

What did you get in the sale, James?

Hot Pink, Dark Violet and Blazing Red MLS units - my Manticore looks Shocked in pink, it must be said. Had enough points to cover almost the whole cost... which says more than I might care to admit about how much I've spent here over the last 18 months Cheesy

Prowl, now'd be a great time to go for an Omen... but if you're looking for what goes on Deal of the Day, they were on just last week for the last day of the sale.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Sni9er
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2014, 02:44:17 PM »

wow just saw this before i hit send on my first order, awesome raffle !!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2014, 02:49:04 PM »

wow just saw this before i hit send on my first order, awesome raffle !!

Good timing.  Welcome to the site.  Smiley

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

T-Killaz
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2014, 04:07:57 PM »

Awesome I get to compete in my first raffle, hope all goes good for me. Wink

Reaper With Sound - BR - Red AV Switch.
Phantom LE Initiate With Sound - VA - Silver AV Switch.
Scorpion With Sound - BR - Red AV Switch.
Initiate V2 LE - GB.
Initiate V3 - GB.
Mantis With Sound - BR - Red AV Switch.
Crimson Mantis - Emerald - Red AV Switch
Manticore CE - 2 Channel Emerald(July 2014 1st Place Raffle Winner)

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2014, 09:18:11 PM »

Good luck to everyone! I'm gonna sit out the raffles until next year, see what cool new sabers we'll have then! If nothing looks enticing for me, then maybe an Emerald 4ch Bane with an Activation box, I'll pay that extra $20, or an Emerald Guardian 2ch R-G. Definitely gonna go for an Emerald driver with my next purchase, but that's for next year!

I really hope people get more of those wild clawed emitters like last time!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Prowl 1701
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 03:17:10 AM »

Hot Pink, Dark Violet and Blazing Red MLS units - my Manticore looks Shocked in pink, it must be said. Had enough points to cover almost the whole cost... which says more than I might care to admit about how much I've spent here over the last 18 months Cheesy

Prowl, now'd be a great time to go for an Omen... but if you're looking for what goes on Deal of the Day, they were on just last week for the last day of the sale.

I do want an Azure or Dark Omens, I am a BIG fan of the Thundercats, especially the 80's cartoon.  I'm glad US modeled the Omens after the 80's version of the sword. The Omens is just an expensive hilt and I plan on getting my girlfriend's four-year old daughter an Initiate when I order my own saber. Plus I really want to get FoC with this whatever saber I get this time.

I'll say it right now, if I do somehow happen to win either the Emerald or Grand prize one of the sabers WILL be an Omens. I'd love to have it hanging on my wall next to my actual 80's Sword of Omens toy (yes, the rare one) Thundercats ho!!!

Edit:  I'd also love the chance to do an in depth review of the Omens.  The best review I have seen so far is Emory's video of the Omens.  I haven't seen a really good YouTube video of the Omens(besides Emory's) in it's true form (Omens Emitter) yet and would love the opportunity to make one.  I love doing my saber reviews.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:05:04 AM by Prowl 1701 » Logged

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2014, 10:43:28 AM »

Okay, everyone needs to thank me for the Mantis release...  I did say I'd probably change my mind about (not) entering the raffle if the saber with that cool, smexy new emitter was released... Looks like Emory wanted me to enter the raffle! (J/K)

...but I did enter the raffle. Wink

Light side points please

Sni9er
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2014, 10:56:59 AM »

Woo-Hoo Just ordered my first consular /w sound I feel like I've already won a prize haha !

RollTide
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2014, 11:30:48 AM »

This is by far the coolest promo that UltraSaber does.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: