Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Ultrasabers Mantis  (Read 343978 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2014, 03:13:32 AM »

With Black Coupler with Vents and O-Ring to adjust timing to line them up (easy)

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2014, 03:16:19 AM »

It actually looks a lot better with the standard coupler because of how thick the hilt is.  I may have to get me another CE down the road so I can do that.
Thanks Emory for posting these pics.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #122 on: July 28, 2014, 03:19:24 AM »

Thanks Deep that looks awesome!!

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #123 on: July 28, 2014, 03:23:33 AM »

Wow Deep thanks for those pics the mantis looks prity cool as a staff.
And your awsom for doing so.

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #124 on: July 28, 2014, 03:36:00 AM »

Yeah thank you much for the pics and well for ultrasabers in general. You guys rock!

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

Dnarvel
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #125 on: July 28, 2014, 03:38:22 AM »

Thanks for the pics. Looks like it would be an interesting style to wield in that orientation. So who is going to try dueling with one of those?

War Glaive FO w/ BR FoC
Dominix V2 in BR (Grab Bag)
Aeon in CG (Grab Bag)
Initiate V3 BR

toxicninja78
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -9

« Reply #126 on: July 28, 2014, 04:27:58 AM »

Okay, so I noticed the Mantis pommel splits into two parts (plus a separate ring with the spikes) so I played around and did this.

Those four little holes in the emitter have some light now Cheesy

Sabers wanted: Archon w/ sound in Agedan Silver/Sentinel Yellow FoC with silver illuminated AV switch, Chosen One w/ sound in Blazing Red/Fire Orange FoC, Consular w/ Emerald and sound with yellow illuminated AV switch
Parts wanted: Raven SS pommel, Dark War Glaive emitter (w/o claws)

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #127 on: July 28, 2014, 04:28:58 AM »

Okay, so I noticed the Mantis pommel splits into two parts (plus a separate ring with the spikes) so I played around and did this.

Those four little holes in the emitter have some light now Cheesy

Very interesting!  I might have to try this.  Have a point for creative thinking.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #128 on: July 28, 2014, 04:39:58 AM »

That's 14 windows I think this one has the most windows. Yeah all Guardian, Mantis and Scorpion pommels do that.

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #129 on: July 28, 2014, 04:46:07 AM »

That's 14 windows I think this one has the most windows. Yeah all Guardian, Mantis and Scorpion pommels do that.

I was never able to get my Scorpion pommel to come apart.  I have no trouble with the Mantis pommel.  It comes apart when I don't want it too.  Cheesy

toxicninja78
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #130 on: July 28, 2014, 04:54:47 AM »

I was never able to get my Scorpion pommel to come apart.  I have no trouble with the Mantis pommel.  It comes apart when I don't want it too.  Cheesy
Yeah, that's why I wanna get a new pommel. Might get another emitter too, I like the Manticore. Cheesy

Sabers wanted: Archon w/ sound in Agedan Silver/Sentinel Yellow FoC with silver illuminated AV switch, Chosen One w/ sound in Blazing Red/Fire Orange FoC, Consular w/ Emerald and sound with yellow illuminated AV switch

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

« Reply #131 on: July 28, 2014, 04:58:35 AM »

Yeah, that's why I wanna get a new pommel. Might get another emitter too, I like the Manticore. Cheesy
I like being able to take the spikes off but still have the rest of the pommel on my guardian anything else just misbalances it .

Sabers:

Wish list:

Greywalker83
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 60

« Reply #132 on: July 28, 2014, 05:00:27 AM »

Yeah what are those four windows for I wonder?

I know Darth Vaders' really got you annoyed, but remember if you kill him then you'll be unemployed.
Sabers I own:
Stunt- Standard issue - SRD
Obsidian- Dark prophecy - FO
Obsidian A+G Emerald- Consular w/ mantis clawed emitter (1st place)
Obsidian- Bellicose - BR
Obsidian- Dark Liberator CG (3rd place)
Obsidian RGBW Emerald- Spectre
Kids'- Initiate v3 - CG / Dark initiate v3 - AB / Initiate LEv4 GB

toxicninja78
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #133 on: July 28, 2014, 05:23:12 AM »

Yeah what are those four windows for I wonder?

They look like retention screw holes? I dunno.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2014, 06:16:38 AM »

Cool! Thanks Emory.
It looks exactly how I imagine, but I dunno how it'd handle...Seems like it'd be awkward.

Looks neat, but I'd end up smacking myself in the head with it. Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: