Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: changing to quick disconnect  (Read 1476 times)
darth slipknot
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 1

Dark side points please!

« on: July 23, 2014, 11:50:17 AM »

ok awhile ago i got a dragon silver phantom initiate ok and i love the saber but it is a bit annoying with the colour so how much would it cost to send just the hilts back to ultrasabers get them hooked up with red quick disconnects and have one blue for each hilt so get 2 red and 2 blue will i get one set of quick disconnects free as they are getting the two adagon silver LEDs back.
keeping in mind there are two hilts so two LEDs
or should i just save up for one of these beautys http://www.ultrasabers.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=STUNT-MANTISDARK 

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 11:54:34 AM »

You would have to email Emory about this. I'm not sure if they would do a trade for LEDs, but it's worth asking. They are going to essentially charge you for installing the quick connector in the saber and then for LEDs with that already installed like you see in the shop.

You can email Emory here: shipping@ultrasabers.com

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 12:29:49 PM »

I suspect it'd be quicker and cheaper to do yourself. There should be room in an Initiate to add quick disconnects as at least one person has done it. As for how, I put together a guide at http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=16431.0.

If you order the LED units direct from Ultrasabers, you can specify it with the quick disconnects already attached, and you can also order spare disconnects to add to your existing LEDs.

Hope that helps!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

darth slipknot
Knight Sergeant

Dark side points please!

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 12:38:10 PM »

and i meant a phantom initiat v3 soz about that
You would have to email Emory about this. I'm not sure if they would do a trade for LEDs, but it's worth asking. They are going to essentially charge you for installing the quick connector in the saber and then for LEDs with that already installed like you see in the shop.

You can email Emory here: shipping@ultrasabers.com

the link not work!!
I suspect it'd be quicker and cheaper to do yourself. There should be room in an Initiate to add quick disconnects as at least one person has done it. As for how, I put together a guide at http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=16431.0.

If you order the LED units direct from Ultrasabers, you can specify it with the quick disconnects already attached, and you can also order spare disconnects to add to your existing LEDs.

Hope that helps!

i would but i am 13 and love this saber and dont want to mess it up

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 12:44:05 PM »

the link not work!!

You have to copy and paste it into a new email from your email account.

darth slipknot
Knight Sergeant

Dark side points please!

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 12:53:23 PM »

You have to copy and paste it into a new email from your email account.

huh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh derp Grin

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 02:14:05 PM »

Fair enough. You'd have to contact US directly to ask how much it'll cost - you'd pay for shipping the hilts back, the LED units ($35 a time, from memory) and labour.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

darth slipknot
Knight Sergeant

Dark side points please!

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 02:30:37 PM »

Fair enough. You'd have to contact US directly to ask how much it'll cost - you'd pay for shipping the hilts back, the LED units ($35 a time, from memory) and labour.

arr and i live in the uk

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 09:29:06 PM »

Ah, too bad. Probably as cheap to buy a new 'sabre once all is said and done - it's not the cheapest hobby, unfortunately.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: