Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Red Leader standing by.  (Read 10283 times)
Heroic Ghetto
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2014, 05:56:42 PM »

I live in Ontario as well Red Leader and I received my saber two days after ordering it!

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2014, 07:39:21 PM »

Welcome and congrats on the Guardian! I can assure you, it's heavy yet easy to wield!
As for the batteries, even the 900mAh Li-Ions last about 2h when the saber is idle and still way over 1h when you constantly swing and clash it. Having a nice set of charged spare Li-Ions is always good, though Wink They need about 3 to 4h for charging after all.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Red Leader
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

You will give me light side points (mind trick)

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2014, 08:13:24 PM »

Welcome and congrats on the Guardian! I can assure you, it's heavy yet easy to wield!
As for the batteries, even the 900mAh Li-Ions last about 2h when the saber is idle and still way over 1h when you constantly swing and clash it. Having a nice set of charged spare Li-Ions is always good, though Wink They need about 3 to 4h for charging after all.
Thanks again everyone for all the greetings! Racona Nova Can you buy these Li-ion batteries anywhere? Or should I get another set from Ultrasabers?

Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me? -Obi-Wan Kenobi

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2014, 08:24:29 PM »

I bought all my cells from Ultrasabers. It's some kind of habit - I try to buy original parts where possible so that I can be sure they're compatible and they work. Of course you can get them from other suppliers, just make sure you get 14500 protected Li-Ions. However, that's not always the case, sometimes you get completely different cells than described on the seller's website. So make sure they really are 14500 Protected Li-Ions, otherwise you may risk damage on the cells and your sabers.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Red Leader
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2014, 08:39:10 PM »

I bought all my cells from Ultrasabers. It's some kind of habit - I try to buy original parts where possible so that I can be sure they're compatible and they work. Of course you can get them from other suppliers, just make sure you get 14500 protected Li-Ions. However, that's not always the case, sometimes you get completely different cells than described on the seller's website. So make sure they really are 14500 Protected Li-Ions, otherwise you may risk damage on the cells and your sabers.
Thanks brother!!

Red Leader
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2014, 08:42:01 PM »

I live in Ontario as well Red Leader and I received my saber two days after ordering it!
Where in Ontario? I live in Toronto!!!   Smiley  Nice to meet a fellow Canadian! I have googled saber dueling in Toronto and there appears to be no groups other than the 501st imperial scum.(jk im a jedi by heart so sith dont get too mad)  Wink

Heroic Ghetto
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2014, 11:51:01 AM »

Where in Ontario? I live in Toronto!!!   Smiley  Nice to meet a fellow Canadian! I have googled saber dueling in Toronto and there appears to be no groups other than the 501st imperial scum.(jk im a jedi by heart so sith dont get too mad)  Wink

I live in Muskoka. It's a couple hours north of Toronto. I'm lucky though because my brother has an ultrasaber as well so I just duel with him.

Master Bluespike74
Guardian Prime
Vanguard of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 977

As long as there is light, I will be here.

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2014, 11:40:11 PM »

Hey guys just made the jump to ultrasabers today, made my first purchase of a Guardian. I can not wait to get it next week!  Grin   Just wanted to thank everyone in advance, all of your videos really helped me learn and decide what I needed for my first purchase. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and girls here at the forum! I will post pics when I receive my blade! My specs for the Guardian are Guardian blue LED with arctic blue flash on clash. I went with the blue illuminated switch as well. I chose obsidian sound can not wait to hear it myself, from all the youtube videos it sure sounds loud. Anyways glad I signed up, hope you all have a great weekend. And may the force be with you, always.

Welcome to the forum Red Leader and excellent choice on your first saber.  Welcome to my Big Blue Army as well.  Guardian Blue is and will always be my favorite.

Guided by the Aing Tii Monks

Shodan in Shaolin Kempo Karate/Kung Fu/Jiu Jitsu

Yes, I am a color:  BLUE

Red Leader
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2014, 11:50:37 PM »

Welcome to the forum Red Leader and excellent choice on your first saber.  Welcome to my Big Blue Army as well.  Guardian Blue is and will always be my favorite.
Smiley Mine as well. Blue Army it is! Thanks for the invite.  Grin
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 12:04:14 AM by Red Leader » Logged

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2014, 03:14:35 PM »

Welcome to the forum! Nice first purchase. Blue is the ultimate color  Cheesy

Red Leader
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2014, 07:19:57 PM »

It arrived this afternoon at 12:30!! I ordered it on Friday at 3:00pm. I can not believe it got here so quickly!! Really happy with it. I will post pics of it later, and then a review.  Grin

Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2014, 08:09:03 PM »

*SHHH* Red Leader this is Goldleader, over. *SHHH*

Congrats on your new saber!

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2014, 08:12:35 PM »

We got Red Leader and Goldleader checked in.  Who's ready for a Death Star run?  Cool

Congratulations on your saber Red Leader.  I'm looking forward to seeing it.  Smiley

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Red Leader
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2014, 08:26:55 PM »

We got Red Leader and Goldleader checked in.  Who's ready for a Death Star run?  Cool

Congratulations on your saber Red Leader.  I'm looking forward to seeing it.  Smiley
Stay on target, stay on target.  Grin I will post pics later, charging my camera as we speak! (err I mean type lol) Thanks for being so welcoming! Today is a good day.  Smiley

Red Leader
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2014, 08:27:42 PM »

*SHHH* Red Leader this is Goldleader, over. *SHHH*

Congrats on your new saber!
On your six Gold Leader!  Grin   Thanks for the welcome. Love this place!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: