Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: 27 July 2014: next RPG for the T&P section*****UPDATED Aug 14*****  (Read 3943 times)
Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1881

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« on: July 27, 2014, 12:32:36 PM »

Greetings all.

The last game ended as some adventures do, with drama!

Lol

Time to regroup and move forward.  There is not enough interest in the other offered game settings so I am opening it up to ideas and then we will pick one, starting a new game.

For the same of continuity all players will need to fit together.

So to that end do "we" want to play sith/dark siders, Jedi/light siders, law abiding unaligned (merchants, cargo shippers, etc.), aligned types (rebels, empire, pirates, etc.)?

Time period matters, so for me I am up for whatever.

To get it started I offer up this one...

Old empire before the movies, force users exist but most are quietly doing their own things in many factions of light and dark...Jedi push for unity and sith push for power through dominance for peace's sake.  Pirates are common, with many shipments need reaching their destinations.

I am thinking a group of contracted bounty hunters, more so for finding lost cargo and kidnapped people rather than hunting down people in particular.

The ship is captained by a company man and his crew. Your characters would be contracted operators. Multi-skilled types with some military experience perhaps, some unique talent or skill set that makes being a contracted operator a lucrative career path.  From all walks of life.

This does not mean lone wolf killers, think more so team players from different teams, different sports, coming together in an all-star sir of situation.

A heavy, a brain, a tough, a quick, a sneak, etc.

Any reasonable race/species as long as they can work around mundane galactic citizens...no immortal shape changing weirdos and no space elf godlings.  Regular Star Wars galactic citizens.

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 05:26:18 PM by Master Rel » Logged

Light side points please Smiley

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1479

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 08:53:52 PM »

Honestly, I like the idea you posted. I think it has the potential to be a great place for our new players to get their feet wet and learn to post together, while still giving them a bit of leeway on character creation Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Master Rel
Game Master
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 11:21:51 PM »

Thinking fringe worlds, just off the main travel lanes, rough around the edges.

Master Rel
Game Master
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 05:25:29 PM »

New players and those interested in joining a new game, this is it!

Mull over the topic, post thoughts here, PM your character ideas, and then after we clean up the characters we will get the game going.

Smiley

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 15

Light side points please. 끄기 우리가 간다!

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 07:52:43 PM »

Yessir! Keep giving you points, hope you don't mind, lol. Like the idea.

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

Master Rel
Game Master
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 09:09:42 PM »

Yessir! Keep giving you points, hope you don't mind, lol. Like the idea.

Lol no worries.

This should be a fun one.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1479

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 09:44:13 PM »

Ok so just confirming, we are playing the old republic era, with a group of bounty hunters that are a bit more 'good' bounty hunters. Are Force Sensitives being allowed, as in Force assisted quicker reflexes etc but no true trained Jedi and Sith, or are we saying no Force Sensitives for simplicity?

I am open to play whatever character, I will let some of our newer players choose what type of character they want first then work around that Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Master Rel
Game Master
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 09:59:25 PM »

Ok so just confirming, we are playing the old republic era, with a group of bounty hunters that are a bit more 'good' bounty hunters. Are Force Sensitives being allowed, as in Force assisted quicker reflexes etc but no true trained Jedi and Sith, or are we saying no Force Sensitives for simplicity?

I am open to play whatever character, I will let some of our newer players choose what type of character they want first then work around that Smiley

Let us stick with the other gals and guys...no Force powers.

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Captain

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2014, 03:19:50 PM »

I'm going for a sneak, ironing the details with Rel recently. I'm excited! I've done some RP with my friends before, but never with others on the Internet. And I love Star Wars, so this would be an obvious start.

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

Master Rel
Game Master
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2014, 05:39:45 PM »

We will get this going very soon, hopefully pick up a few more along the way  Cheesy

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Captain

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2014, 07:02:46 PM »

I hope so.

Master Rel
Game Master
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 06:46:11 PM »

Post "approved" characters under the Ghost Spider Crew thread!

Post non-game thoughts and comments under the Ghost Spider Discussion thread!

Post (not yet, wait for cue from me to start here) game comments, all in character, under the Ghost Spider Chronicles thread!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: