Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Next Saber Color?  (Read 3317 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: July 30, 2014, 07:54:47 PM »

So, sorry for random postings. But I'll be getting a Dominix V3 probably next weekend. What color should it be in, Guardian Blue or Consular Green? Vote go! Tongue Either will be with an Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 08:10:38 PM »

Hi Zren Tobas, well since you asked I am saying consular green.  Think that the black hilt and strong color would really look awesome.  Also it would be more unique as there seems to be alot of blue out there.  Hope this helps with your choice.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 08:15:01 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 08:18:01 PM »

I'd go consular green for that matter why not emerald green

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 10:24:11 PM »

I might do either green. I have been interested in Emerald Green. Seems like a cool, unique color. Can someone post a pic with an Ultra Edge Heavy Grade blade if you don't mind? =] Should be able to afford it.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 11:12:04 PM »

Or maybe another Sun Rider's Destiny. I still do like that color for some reason and Sun Rider's Destiny does look good on a Dominix V3 LE saber, well, on my V2 but you get the point. I do like the mix of blue and green to get the teal green color which I find the most unique color.

Baeltaz
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

Never tell me the odds!

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2014, 11:32:40 PM »

While green is one of my favorite colors, I have to say that I prefer GB to CG. The blue color is just so intense that I find it more impressive looking than the green.

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2014, 11:57:28 PM »

Of course, it's your choice, but you already own at least 2 sabers in blue...and I know this because you post a picture of yourself every 36 hours in the "post pictures of yourself with your saber" thread, hahaha...  (Just funnin' with ya!)

So I'd say go with something different.  Both of your sabers are classy and sorta "light side" oriented with the colors...why not go with something totally different, especially with a Dominix, like PO?  I seem to recall seeing that you had posted up in the "Orange Outcasts" page at one time as liking orange, if I'm not mistaken.

Personally, there are several colors that I like and I'd love to have about 5-6 sabers in different colors if possible.

So, I say...not blue!

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 12:05:24 AM »

I agree, you already have a couple of blue sabers, try a green one this time! Smiley

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 12:11:37 AM »

I think I will go Sun Rider's Destiny again with this one. I really got hooked on that color. Tongue Its technically teal green anyway. Then actually my next saber will be a Prophecy V3 in Consular Green for sure. =]

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 12:28:49 AM »

Sounds like a good choice.  I'll likely be ordering a Dominix in SRD or CG for my daughter soon.  She said that she wanted "green", but I think that an 8 y. o. girl would likely find SRD to be an attractive color.  it's different and I dig it.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 01:38:37 AM »

I think she will also like Sun Rider's Destiny. Really is a cool, unique color. =] She will probably get hooked after awhile like I did.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 02:26:26 AM »

It is a great color, and if you can't choose between blue or green it is the best of both worlds.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 02:29:01 AM »

It is a great color, and if you can't choose between blue or green it is the best of both worlds.

I actually enjoy GB and CG more than SRD myself.  But I like all three.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 03:50:12 AM »

Point @Molina. Tongue Hence why I will be getting Sun Rider's Destiny again plus the next saber I get will be in Consular Green for sure.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: