Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Trouble writing sound configurations to Reaper  (Read 1580 times)
Porkchop5450
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: July 31, 2014, 01:49:07 PM »

My reaper will connect to the Obsidian Launcher. I am able to write my configuration to the saber, but my saber is not storing the written configuration and has no sound (is muted). It behaves like the
I believe the issue is arising because my saber will not reconnect to the launcher once I have written my configuration to the saber, but I'm not sure if that is the case.

After I write to the soundboard, the saber doesn't automatically connect. I also cannot manually get it to connect without taking power out of the saber or shutting down Obsidian launcher.

My last write that (at leas I thought) worked was to mute the saber. But now that I have, none of my configuration writes to the soundboard will bring the sound back. When I reconnect the saber, It does not read or recognize any of the changes that I had made  to it prior to my writing.

Any ideas on how I can fix this issue?

Porkchop5450
Force Sensitive

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 08:52:12 PM »

I've tried other troubleshooting options i've seen on the forums. I just realized that sound is coming out of my speaker, but its so quiet as to almost be nonexistent. I know that as I'm writing configurations to it that they are taking and that they are at 100% volumes on everything.

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 09:04:20 PM »

I have to ask the obvious first as IT'S A TRAP for new players. <8=)

Have you fully charged the batteries before trying to adjust your settings?

Light side points please

Porkchop5450
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 09:15:19 PM »

I pulled the batteries straight out of the charger before trying to do anything Smiley I hear sound, but my ear has to be right next to the speaker and even then its faint.

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 07:50:46 AM »

Alrighty, my suggestion would be to follow the steps in the other posts to restore your saber to the default (and loud) sound font.

Once you've got that working, it's an easier task to load some alternative sound font again.

Light side points please

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: