Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Why all the hate? *(not exaclty a product question)  (Read 6382 times)
Lord_BoOgEyMaN
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -23

The Sith Shall Rise again!

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 06:21:58 PM »

The family is growing faster and faster, and im now even more proud to call my self an UltraSabers owner "they came in yesterday Cheesy"
So may the Force be with us all

Dark Initiate V2 (2) Blazing red

Kaiser Xander
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2011, 06:22:31 PM »

Thanks for the kind words, everyone, it's great to see this kind of spirit in the community.  I don't want to trash talk the FX site, the owner happens to be a good friend of mine.  Some of the moderators there are another story, but really, it's old news and I'm happy to move on.

I've seen you recommend people to their sight, which puts you in a league way above theirs. Cool

One last mentioning of the past, this is a (facetious) dedication to the not-so-nice guys to put out of business  Tongue:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeB6VhbbY_g" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeB6VhbbY_g</a>

Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegannt weapon, for a more...civilized age.

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 06:33:30 PM »

fully operational doggy fence  Grin

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2011, 04:25:39 AM »

I must say I Initially had my reserves, no matter how slight. It spawned from a delivery issue, it showed  up Damaged, and then a run of bad luck (family Cures i guess) But Ultra has gone above and beyond my expectations to see the issues were corrected, quickly (and they have been)   EMORY IS THE MAN!!   I especially like the way my last item arrived, it was addressed to my Forum Name  LOL.     loved it!!

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Caine
Disgraced
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -129

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2011, 05:05:14 AM »

Thanks for the kind words, everyone, it's great to see this kind of spirit in the community.  I don't want to trash talk the FX site, the owner happens to be a good friend of mine.  Some of the moderators there are another story, but really, it's old news and I'm happy to move on.

Yes folks, talking trash against other forums or people WON'T get you bonus points. So don't do it. Unless you have been around in the hobby for a few years, you really don't have anything to base opinions off of. The site owner is also a good friend of mine.

Myself, I am a member of MANY saber forums and know MANY key people in the hobby. I do my best to get along with everyone really, as I believe that the more friends one has, the more you can grow and learn.

Some people don't like other people and that's life. We just do our best to do our own thing and be open minded and enjoy the forums we are a part of.

Ronin
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -1

Guardian Without Question

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2011, 05:10:27 AM »

I doubt I could've gotten as mush service from any other saber provider, when I was looking around Christmas time for a saber on youtube I kept seeing the name Ultrasabers, thing that made me the most excited was that they could take a hit, that and price (but they were Christmas gifts sooo...).

I'll be shopping here for a lot longer too, and my 8 year old brother will bring a whole other generation to Ultrasabers. Also, expect me posting Haidong Gumdo forms videos with my Ultrasaber in the near future...

Dominix V2 - R|G|B| -FIXED Cheesy
Prophecy - Consular Green
Light Phantom Initate - Gaurdian Blue (little bro's)

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2011, 06:53:38 AM »

Gotta say, I lurked around several saber sites without saying anything on and off for years looking for what I would actually get. If memory serves, and it usually does, I tripped over US during their first or second year. I debated between Parks, US, and some others, and sort of toyed with getting a saber on and off for awhile before I got my hands on a MR Anakin. That came and went rather quickly with a bad blade. The replacement was a MR Vader, ironically, which lasted a couple years before the blade gave out. Then I did the smart thing and bought a pair of Ultrasabers. I've experienced and read nothing but the best of their customer service, and seen indications that though others are great, none of them seem to hold a candle to the service and quality offered here. I have no doubt that other sabersmiths offer incredible work, but US will be the standard as far as I'm concerned. Especially if you keep turning out hilts like the Prophecy! Wink

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: