Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: standard questions  (Read 1414 times)
pandacowjedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -2

« on: August 06, 2014, 11:08:24 PM »

Does anyone know where to get spare batteries?  Also does ultrasabers take visa debt cards?

OPEN THE BLAST DOORS!  OPEN THE BLAST DOORS!

Magikal
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2014, 04:54:15 AM »

I have no idea about the batteries. I would check Amazon though. And yes, they take visa. It's how I paid.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 01:43:14 PM »

You can get spare batteries from Ultrasabers or from the other guys.  Maybe elsewhere but they are the only ones I get Li-Ions from.  I use my Visa credit card to pay for my orders so I wouldn't think a debit card would be any different.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 05:59:03 PM »

As for batteries, US sells them, as does every battery merchant on ebay or Amazon.  Note:  I DO NOT recommend trying the gray Ultrafire 14500 Li-Ion batteries that are commonly sold on ebay.  I bought a few of them from another merchant online because they had a higher mah rating (1200 vs. the 900 mah rating for the Trustfire batteries sold by US); within a couple of weeks, 2 of them failed and won't take a charge.  Buy the ones that UltraSabers includes with their sabers, the Trustfire 900mah, red and black label.  They work.

As for payment, US also takes Paypal so you can use your Visa debit that way if it won't work through their regular payment methods.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Choco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 08:14:00 PM »

It never hurts to order some additional Li-ion batteries if you order a saber with an Li-ion setup. As for standard setups you can by Rechargable NiHM Batteries and use those in there

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/c021b8deb34e1a14.png[/img]

Sabers I own

Emerald 4 channel Manticore
Dark Standard Issue - BR (grab bag)
Liberator - FO (Grab bag)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: