Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22   Go Down
Author Topic: New York Comic Con, Denver Fan Expo, ECCC, & C2E2  (Read 186521 times)
Darth Vexer
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -5

I prefer the Dark Side (points) of the Force.

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2014, 03:55:29 AM »

It's a trap!!!  She's out to destroy the Sith!

I know! She already turned me back, to the light. aha  Roll Eyes

Alpha77
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2014, 03:17:08 AM »

I'll be at Dragon*Con this year, and I'm looking forward to swinging by your table!
I really want an entry level saber with Adegan Silver (with the color disc) and UltraEdge.
Will you guys have any form of specials going on, and will you be able to assemble orders there? I really wish I could buy the Dark Liberator V3 that is the current Deal of the Day (because I love that price, and it is a nice hilt) and pick it up at the con...

Darth Continent
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -28

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2014, 04:53:20 AM »

I'll be at Dragon*Con this year, and I'm looking forward to swinging by your table!
I really want an entry level saber with Adegan Silver (with the color disc) and UltraEdge.
Will you guys have any form of specials going on, and will you be able to assemble orders there? I really wish I could buy the Dark Liberator V3 that is the current Deal of the Day (because I love that price, and it is a nice hilt) and pick it up at the con...

At least when US was at Phoenix Comic-Con this year their prices look like the deal of the day prices for what they had in stock. Plus you have the added benefit of not having to pay for shipping. I got my Crimson Scorpion at the Con and they had it ready for me in about an hour. (Boy, did that turnaround time ever spoil me.)  Tongue
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 04:57:35 AM by Darth Continent » Logged

Formerly known as: JinxAC

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2014, 05:02:48 AM »

If Ultra Sabers is ever at any Ohio Comic Cons you better believe I'll be there and going somewhat all out on a saber. Tongue Probably be in my Obi-wan style get up again so I'll be buying me a Guardian, Guardian Blue, in hilt re-charge, and silver FOC, sound of course. I'll probably basically blow my days money on them. Lol.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2014, 07:28:41 AM »

What's DragonCon about anyway? Can you be anything at that one? I know some conventions have specific requirements on costumes and such. Wouldn't mind going to next years Dragon and see what the Ultra Sabers booth has to offer then. Might do that instead of Comic Con. I'll have my own Jedi costume done by then for sure.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

digitalsithlord
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -165

Give into your Anger...Give me "Darkside" points..

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014, 11:11:41 AM »

Dragon Con is an awesome convention...this was my third time going.  I discovered Dragon Con because of UltraSabers three years ago.  I found out, back when they were originally in California, that they were going to be in Atlanta...which was a four hour drive...so I told the wife we had to check them out.  The rest was history....There is alot that goes on at Dragon Con.....You have numerous vendors ..Sci Fi writers....Sci Fi Television/Movie Panels with the stars....Lots of people in Cosplay....Its one big ol party!  This year was the best because me and the wife got Tony Curran (Deifance) and Grant Bowler (Deifance) to actually DUEL with our new Ultrasabers during an autographing session...on the last day of the Con...We have a blast each and every year and planning on making this our annual vacation Smiley   You should check it out...but be warned there are LOTS and LOTS of people and it does get a bit crowded at times...but So Worth It!

Lightsaber Arsenal:
Red Liberator - GB
Prophecy v2 - AS
Bellicose - BR
Archon V2.1 - CG
Crimson Reaper - BR
Dark Monarch -BR
Aeon v3 - SY
Malice - BR
Aeon v2 - AS
Dominix v2- VA
Dark War Glaive - DVA

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2014, 06:25:55 PM »

Hope to see you guys back soon dishing out new sabers for us. Smiley

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2014, 02:07:49 PM »

Now that we are located in the middle of the country we plan to attend quite a few more conventions to give more fans an opportunity to come check out the operation in person.  The next two this year will be Alamo City Comic Con & Austin Comic Con.  Keep an eye out for any announcements of us attending a convention near you.

Ultrasabers will be attending this years Alamo City Comic Con: http://alamocitycomiccon.com/

Ultrasabers will be attending this years Austin Comic Con: http://www.wizardworld.com/home-tx.html

We will be there displaying, demo'ing, and selling Ultrasabers for the entire convention.  Should be a blast.  Hope to see you there!

Awesome! Another reason to check out Austin Comic Con!

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2014, 05:18:19 PM »

I've never been to a con before.  Interested in going and would def love to meet the UltraSabers crew here in Austin.  I'm sure that I'd dig it and all, but I don't have any nerdy friends that would want to go with me bad enough to buy a ticket, haha.  Admission for the full weekend is $80.00, or 40-50 for a single day ticket.  Hhhmmm...

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Pax
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2014, 01:28:07 PM »

You guys should definetely do a European tour as well ^^

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2014, 01:32:14 PM »

You guys should definetely do a European tour as well ^^

Seconded!

Alas, I suspect it won't happen, but there's conventions here in the UK almost every week. Granted, you have to fight for space with the guys who had guest spots on the old Doctor Who, but it's not so bad... Cheesy

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Major_Tierce
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2014, 12:00:56 AM »

Why not try a Canadian Tour (montreal comic-con) before going overseas ;-)

Tyrendeth
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -4

The cake is a lie, there is only pie.

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2014, 12:07:28 AM »

Haven't been to a con since moving here. Do they make it to any of the Vegas cons at all?

Dark War Glaive OS w/ SRD
Dark War Glaive OS w/ SRD
Reaper OS w/ BR
Unknown Raffle OS w/Emeraldx2

Shabaka
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

Darkside Points Please!

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2014, 07:48:41 AM »

I want to thank you for the AWESOME customer service experience here in SA at Alamo City Comic Con. I picked up my first saber from you guys this weekend at the booth (Dark SI w/ Lines, Obsidian Sound, and Violet heavy grade blade) Took you less than an hour to install the sound AFTER I initially purchased the saber in the morning. The saber has been drawing ALL of my coworker's eyes to it on the shelf (in my booth until I went home) and just about every person on the way out asked my where I got it.... I cannot thank you guys and gals enough! AMAZING service and AMAZING quality all around!

- Shabaka

Waxman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 114

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2015, 08:33:34 AM »

I remember last year I asked Emory in an email if Ultrasabers could make it to WonderCon 2014.  The answer, unfortunately, was no at the time; but it made sense given that Ultrasabers just moved to Texas and due to distance and whatnot.
However, I. Am. So. Incredibly excited to know that they can make it to Wondercon 2015 this year.  I don't care if I live in Las Vegas now, I'm making the drive and attending even if it is just for one day.
 Shocked

I'm going to show up with my 4 Yari extension staff, as usual, and promote the heck out of them.
I just hope they have the Crossguard lightsaber there and available because I'm totally buying that first thing (and maybe one other) and I'm going to turn that Yari extension staff into a proper halberd or scythe or something superfluously insanely cool.  And if not?  Well, what better time to get my dream saber: 2/4 Channel Emerald Shock or Bellicose with Pyrestone Orange as the main color.
It's nice and convenient because buying from Ultrasabers will get me equipped for Celebration Anaheim in a week or so after.
 Grin

Ultrasabers:
Bellicose-VA. Bane-BR. Consular-CG. x2 Initiate V3-SY. Aeon V3-GB. x4 Yari [Pike] Extensions.
Grab-Bag:
Aeon V3-GB. Dark Liberator V3-AB. Dominix V2-AB. Dominix V2-GB. Initiate V2-BR
Wishlist:
Manticore-PO. Dark Catalyst-Emerald. Shock LE-SY. Overlord-BR. Bellicose-VA. Archon-CG. Arbiter-AS.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: