Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22   Go Down
Author Topic: New York Comic Con, Denver Fan Expo, ECCC, & C2E2  (Read 186517 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #195 on: March 02, 2018, 04:14:12 AM »

decided to pass on WW, too many obligations this weekend (any I do have one from the group showing up Sat. so get a few things done anyways.)

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #196 on: March 03, 2018, 12:00:17 AM »

Well I guess I will be representing the forums tomorrow.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #197 on: March 04, 2018, 01:02:46 AM »

Well I just got home. I bought my girlfriend a $200 MB. Review will be up tomorrow.

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #198 on: March 04, 2018, 03:07:55 AM »

Well I just got home. I bought my girlfriend a $200 MB. Review will be up tomorrow.

nothing new at the booth to peek at?

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #199 on: March 04, 2018, 11:52:24 AM »

nothing new at the booth to peek at?

I didn't see anything new. I did see the con exclusive Curved Reaper. I didn't care much for it. Funny thing was I did kind of run the front for a couple of minutes. I don't know where/what their reps were doing but I heard a bunch of people talking and trying to figure things out so my "forumness" jumped in and answered a bunch of questions. I think I made a sale too, not quite sure either but it was fun walking around the booth talking to people.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #200 on: March 04, 2018, 12:08:24 PM »

You get a point for that BatMike

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #201 on: March 04, 2018, 02:03:27 PM »

You get a point for that BatMike

yep I second this. great job.

who's scruffy looking?

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #202 on: March 04, 2018, 04:20:03 PM »

I didn't see anything new. I did see the con exclusive Curved Reaper. I didn't care much for it. Funny thing was I did kind of run the front for a couple of minutes. I don't know where/what their reps were doing but I heard a bunch of people talking and trying to figure things out so my "forumness" jumped in and answered a bunch of questions. I think I made a sale too, not quite sure either but it was fun walking around the booth talking to people.
Definitely a point.
Nice work

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #203 on: March 04, 2018, 10:41:21 PM »

Yeah. It was very cool. The US booth was very populated with people but I am not sure how well they did. I did hear a couple of people comment on how expensive the prebuilt demos were and I did get a lot of snarky comments from others around the convention.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #204 on: March 05, 2018, 07:32:32 AM »

Yeah. It was very cool. The US booth was very populated with people but I am not sure how well they did. I did hear a couple of people comment on how expensive the prebuilt demos were and I did get a lot of snarky comments from others around the convention.
Haters. Cons are pretty expensive just to go to and spend a day at. So if your not going with a budget to buy something like a US the price can seem over barring.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #205 on: March 05, 2018, 12:42:34 PM »

Haters. Cons are pretty expensive just to go to and spend a day at. So if your not going with a budget to buy something like a US the price can seem over barring.

I can honestly say most people went to Wizard World Cleveland, for the celebrities. The two biggest were Ray Fisher and Erza Miller from Justice League and then there were a couple of people from Doctor Who, which I personally don't follow, and all the mention guests were pretty expensive. So I guess their budgets went to them. Oh well.

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #206 on: March 05, 2018, 02:33:20 PM »

yes, bigger cons like that people are going for celebs. I saw that at Grand Rapids, and you do get higher priced items there as well. but, to be fair, the local comic shop can't afford tables at events like this. so, you get big names and companies.

who's scruffy looking?

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #207 on: March 05, 2018, 09:51:58 PM »

I can honestly say most people went to Wizard World Cleveland, for the celebrities. The two biggest were Ray Fisher and Erza Miller from Justice League and then there were a couple of people from Doctor Who, which I personally don't follow, and all the mention guests were pretty expensive. So I guess their budgets went to them. Oh well.
Yeah the Con here is like that. And I think Dr. Who gets the biggest crowds. I told my kids this year (all teenagers) that I was buying the tickets to get in, will pay for food and drinks if course. But if they wanted pictures with celebrities or autographs they have to save and spend their own money for it.

They don't know if but I will probably help a little LOL.

Metal Mech
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -84

Dark Force points please.

« Reply #208 on: March 09, 2018, 05:25:45 PM »

Hope maybe US might show up at Philly Comic con. Told friend of mine that if they show up we are gonna go and grab a MB each and have a duel with whatever we get.

Wishlist
Project Replica: Specter w/ Diamond Controller 36" HD Blade
Project Dark Twins: x2 Dark Initiate LE v5 Stunt Tri-AS 24” HD Blade
Project Silver Saber: Lost Grey v4 Obsidian AS w/GB FoC 32" HD Blade

Sent back for upgrade.
Empress v4 Sound Tri-AS 32” HD Blade

Collection
Customized Saber: Dark Mantis Emerald v3 Obsidian 37” V4 Blade (mods in progress)
Practice Saber: Dark Sentinel LE v4 Stunt BR 32”HD Blade

dante144
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #209 on: May 09, 2018, 01:28:36 PM »

Looking forward to seeing you all at Megacon! Was wondering if there would be any sales, besides retail prices at the con? I see there is a pretty good deal on the archon V3 right now and I'm wondering if I should use this deal currently or if there will be a better deal at Megacon in late May?

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: