Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22   Go Down
Author Topic: New York Comic Con, Denver Fan Expo, ECCC, & C2E2  (Read 186488 times)
Prowl 1701
Mentor of the Prophecy Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 830

We're all just dreams in the end...

« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2015, 12:21:20 AM »

All these cons have me bummed because we probably won't get a raffle for a while.  I'm really in the mood for a raffle.  Emory, you have a couple weeks before the next con, slide a raffle in there!:)

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2015, 02:31:57 AM »

All these cons have me bummed because we probably won't get a raffle for a while.  I'm really in the mood for a raffle.  Emory, you have a couple weeks before the next con, slide a raffle in there!:)

haha, agreed, we have been spoiled with all the promotions and raffles earlier this year, seemed there was always one on the go  Smiley

It'd be great to see the US display and setup at a con, I wonder if anyone would do some pics or video so us here in different countries can get an idea, lol . . . . . anyone want to be a Forum Reporter for the next con US are at? haha  Wink

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Keyan
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2015, 02:36:41 PM »

If you are in the market, order now. I ordered on the 25th, during SLC con, and it shipped last night. It'll be here on Friday, for an exactly one week turnaround. The 3-4 week timeframe on the store is a worst case scenario just to give some wiggle room if they get reallllly swamped.

I kinda figured, but without any kind of promotions I'm not horribly motivated, the one I am looking at comes in well north of $400 and even a 10% off is pretty significant at that price.  It seem that while they are busy they aren't encouraging any additional sales.

ChillyAleman
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 51

Chilly Light

« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2015, 04:53:30 AM »

I ordered on the 18th. 12 days later and I'm still processing. Please be shorter than 4 weeks, I made a huge order for our saber club at my college.

radioguy8
Force Sensitive

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2015, 11:32:22 PM »

I can't make the cons this year (will be attending Emerald City ComiCon again next year, though). I have a Consular hilt as #1 on my wish list, but have been unable to order it all summer long, due to it being (seemingly) the only hilt that is out of stock. Has anyone heard if, or when, it will be back in stock? I'm almost to the point of ordering my #2 choice instead. Any help is appreciated.

Groovidad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Darth Groove

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2015, 11:37:44 PM »

I can't make the cons this year (will be attending Emerald City ComiCon again next year, though). I have a Consular hilt as #1 on my wish list, but have been unable to order it all summer long, due to it being (seemingly) the only hilt that is out of stock. Has anyone heard if, or when, it will be back in stock? I'm almost to the point of ordering my #2 choice instead. Any help is appreciated.

Have you emailed Emory to see "when" it may be back in stock?

Failure is NOT an option!
ARSENAL
Dark Initiate LE v3; BR w/VA FoC; OBS v4
Chosen One CE; BR w/AS FoC; AV red; OBS v4
Dominix LE v3; VA W/AB FoC, AV red, OBS v4
Dark Liberator v3; FO, OBS v3
Guardian CE; Emerald, Black AV yellow, OBS v4
Sentinel v4, Windows, SRD w/AB FoC, Silver AV blue, OBS v4
Graflex SE, Emerald, silver AV, Brass buttons, OBS v3
Prophecy, GB blade, OBS v3, Silver AV
Standard Issue BS, GB w/VA FoC, Silver AV Green, OBS v3
Crimson Reaper, Emerald, Silver AV Blue, OBS v3, recharge port
Crimson Liberator, Stunt
Archon v2.1; CG w/AS FoC, AV Blue, OBS v4

tigerpony
Force Sensitive

« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2015, 10:19:15 PM »

Will US be at the St. Louis Comic Con in April of 16?

Giglamesh
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -62

« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2016, 12:44:33 AM »

Oh hell yes, I already planned to be at planet comicon dressed up with my lightspear so this works out nicely.

Owned: custom Renegade LE Saberpike (blazing red), Consular stunt (green)

Wish list: Reaper (banes heart any finish), Menace (any color any finish)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2016, 07:29:53 PM »

Come to Ohio Comic Con this summer if you have time to? =] I plan to go in my Jedi costume probably with my Archon V2.1 saber so I'll be easy to spot out Tongue Columbus will probably be the best bet. If you guys show up I'll be buying me a saber or 2 Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Giglamesh
Knight Ensign

« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2016, 02:28:12 AM »

Had a great time at the convention, ultrasabers booth was amazing and ended up walking away with a new green consular (no sound)

JEStucker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 340

Founder - The Underfunded Force (Light Points)

« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2016, 12:30:28 PM »

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

Dominix v2 Fire Orange
Aeon v3 Guardian Blue/Obsidian

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2016, 02:38:52 PM »

Very cool display Booth, I bet it was a  fantastic focal point there,  ULTRA its time to come up North, Pa- New York Area ,so we can enjoy the showcase as well Grin

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

Giglamesh
Knight Ensign

« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2016, 02:01:09 AM »

My brother, not Mr, I was distracted and didn't think to get oic in front of the booth for myself. The booth was very awesome, clever set up also like that of a restruant, look at what you want and pic what you want on it.

TheDarkOpossum
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -94

A Sith with a heart of gold

« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2016, 03:04:19 AM »

I'm super sad I won't be in attendance at Phoenix ComiCon this year -- I go to perform there last year, and saw the vendor selling lightsabers (though I didn't know it was US at the time) but my husband kept very cleverly managed to keep me away from the booth every time we were in the vendor hall.  Cheesy

Perhaps next year silly things like "responsibilities" and "adulting" will allow me to make the trek again!

Cosplayer, Ecdysiast, and Variety Arts Performer
Tabletop Roleplayer for Life

Dark Apprentice v4 Staff - Violet Amethyst - Dahkali Vlakuhs (Twilight)/Clirnye'ata (Serenity)
Emerald Dark War Glaive - Dark Violet Amethyst x2 - The Doom Stick (working title)
Obsidian Consular - Consular Green/Adegan Silver FOC - Raffle Prize

Wishlist:
Catalyst, Chosen One CE, Archon v3.1, Raven

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -47

« Reply #89 on: June 02, 2016, 11:19:20 PM »

Excited to go to the Fan Expo in Dallas this weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: