Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22   Go Down
Author Topic: New York Comic Con, Denver Fan Expo, ECCC, & C2E2  (Read 186504 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #210 on: May 09, 2018, 05:02:33 PM »

Looking forward to seeing you all at Megacon! Was wondering if there would be any sales, besides retail prices at the con? I see there is a pretty good deal on the archon V3 right now and I'm wondering if I should use this deal currently or if there will be a better deal at Megacon in late May?

best grab it now, can't say I've seen a sale at any con they're at.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #211 on: May 09, 2018, 06:55:29 PM »

You should probably grab it now while the sale is going on. Might not get a better deal.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #212 on: May 10, 2018, 12:19:05 AM »

Same here, never seen a US sale at the cons.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #213 on: May 10, 2018, 02:11:02 AM »

I'll echo this as well.

dante144
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 5

« Reply #214 on: May 10, 2018, 10:06:19 AM »

You should probably grab it now while the sale is going on. Might not get a better deal.
Advice taken, TY. Maybe i'll just get a grab bag at Mega then.

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #215 on: May 10, 2018, 04:03:18 PM »

Advice taken, TY. Maybe i'll just get a grab bag at Mega then.

for the price I'd bump that to a mystery box.....chance at a higher end hilt and possible sound.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Death Cyborg
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -45

Naughty Person

« Reply #216 on: June 13, 2018, 04:29:43 PM »

I was very happy to have met some of the US crew at Mega Con Orlando ! I had an awesome time looking at all the cool sabers with my kids ( I have a shopping list now ). We went on Sunday and I literally walked up to the counter, picked out the Saber I wanted while the friendly staff wrote up the order, an in less than an hour I was walking around with my beautiful Dark Initiate  V2 with Fire Orange blade ! The moment they handed it to me, and I turned it on,I felt like the coolest guy in the place !

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Sabers Owned:
Initiate V2 with Sun Riders Destiny Heavy Grade UE Blade
Dark Initiate V2 with Fire Orange Mid Grade Blade
For now......Mwahahahahahaha !!!
(__(((((__o_(((_]]                                                           
(__(((((__0_(((_]]                                                            

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #217 on: June 14, 2018, 11:43:00 PM »

I was very happy to have met some of the US crew at Mega Con Orlando ! I had an awesome time looking at all the cool sabers with my kids ( I have a shopping list now ). We went on Sunday and I literally walked up to the counter, picked out the Saber I wanted while the friendly staff wrote up the order, an in less than an hour I was walking around with my beautiful Dark Initiate  V2 with Fire Orange blade ! The moment they handed it to me, and I turned it on,I felt like the coolest guy in the place !

Sweet saber man, got pictures of the hilt?  Anything done to it?

Death Cyborg
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -45

Naughty Person

« Reply #218 on: June 15, 2018, 12:19:32 AM »

Sweet saber man, got pictures of the hilt?  Anything done to it?
Just O rings for the moment, but I'm designing some stuff for it.

Sabers Owned:
Initiate V2 with Sun Riders Destiny Heavy Grade UE Blade
Dark Initiate V2 with Fire Orange Mid Grade Blade
For now......Mwahahahahahaha !!!
(__(((((__o_(((_]]                                                           
(__(((((__0_(((_]]                                                            

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #219 on: June 19, 2018, 09:31:38 PM »

Just O rings for the moment, but I'm designing some stuff for it.

Looking good, love that orange blade

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #220 on: July 26, 2018, 05:35:15 PM »

Anytime you have a saber, you are the coolest guy in the place!

It is the will of the force...

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #221 on: July 26, 2018, 07:52:58 PM »

Anytime you have a saber, you are the coolest guy in the place!

It is the will of the force...

So True! I got to my local Comic-Con this year and was able to take my saber in. I had my photo taken with a Wampa, a few droids, Princess Leia and Darth Maul.
The only problem...the guy running the photo stall had three sabers - one red, one blue and one that resembled Lukes ROTJ thin neck. The Luke one didn't work however and after I had my photo taken with my saber, a family of three walked up and obviously one of them would have to pose without a saber so being a nice Jedi I offered mine for the picture.

I didn't see my saber for around thirty minutes afterwards as everyone wanted to borrow mine!
Thankfully I am strong with the Force and was able to pull it back to my grasp...eventually. So maybe in my case the folks digged the saber not the wielder?

Darth Davester
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

Dark Side Points, please

« Reply #222 on: July 28, 2018, 03:37:33 AM »

So True! I got to my local Comic-Con this year and was able to take my saber in. I had my photo taken with a Wampa, a few droids, Princess Leia and Darth Maul.
The only problem...the guy running the photo stall had three sabers - one red, one blue and one that resembled Lukes ROTJ thin neck. The Luke one didn't work however and after I had my photo taken with my saber, a family of three walked up and obviously one of them would have to pose without a saber so being a nice Jedi I offered mine for the picture.

I didn't see my saber for around thirty minutes afterwards as everyone wanted to borrow mine!
Thankfully I am strong with the Force and was able to pull it back to my grasp...eventually. So maybe in my case the folks digged the saber not the wielder?

(Obi-Wan voice activated)

Have you considered the fact that it may have been both?

I am one with the Force, the Force is with me.

Arsenal:
Dark Apprentice LE v5 Banes Heart Stunt-incoming
Dark Arbiter Consular Green Stunt
Dark Prophecy v3 Blazing Red Obsidian v4
Dark Sentinel LE v4 Arctic Blue Stunt

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #223 on: July 28, 2018, 04:34:30 AM »

did a small event yesterday in town, quite a few kids wanted pics with me. just goes with the territory.

who's scruffy looking?

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #224 on: July 28, 2018, 04:53:21 AM »

I always take an extra saber with me for all the little kiddos or anybody freaky to look at it take a picture with. They love it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 22   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: