Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
Author Topic: Rose City Comic Con, L.A. Comic Con, Fandemic Tour Houston, Dallas Fan Days 2019  (Read 100511 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 62

ASU Quidditch -- Brooms up!

« Reply #285 on: September 10, 2019, 03:07:51 PM »

Hi. I see the original post was from 2014 so I guess I'm wondering if UltraSabers will be at LA Comic Con this year? Hoping to get get another saber and maaaaaaaaybe change the color on one of my existing ones.
I know it looks funny, but that original post gets updated with the next few Cons on the schedule every so often.  A few months ago, the cons listed in that first post included Phoenix Fan Fusion, and made no mention of the LA Comic Con, so it's all good for you; US will be there this year, because that first post in this thread currently lists that.

Aeon LE v3 in Consular Green
Light Side points preferred, when warranted

jillian
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #286 on: September 10, 2019, 04:34:51 PM »

I know it looks funny, but that original post gets updated with the next few Cons on the schedule every so often.  A few months ago, the cons listed in that first post included Phoenix Fan Fusion, and made no mention of the LA Comic Con, so it's all good for you; US will be there this year, because that first post in this thread currently lists that.

Thanks, Cyclops! Smiley

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1248

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #287 on: September 10, 2019, 08:12:54 PM »

They go in and update the title to show the current cons they're going to be attending, so yes

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1429

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #288 on: September 11, 2019, 01:37:13 PM »

really hope wizard world Columbus Oh. is on that list to come.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

jillian
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #289 on: September 11, 2019, 07:20:01 PM »

Thanks both!! I'm hoping to get the two Ahsoka sabers. 😊😊

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -320

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #290 on: September 13, 2019, 06:30:06 PM »

Jillian, I have them ( Fulcrum and Lost Grey) . They are cool,  but they are fairly large. Well, the Fulcrum is. My wife is 4ft 9in and says the Fulcrum is way to big. She has claimed the Lost Grey for herself however.  Just fyi.

My Collection: Emperor's Hand,Guardian, Scorpion, Dominix LE v4, Lost Grey, Fulcrum,Spectre, Azure Butcher, Raven, Crimson Menace, Bellicose, Archon v3.1, Azure Reaper, Grand Master LE, Azure  Dorinian, Malice and the Monarch!!

Wish list: Dark Shock, Renegade LE, Dark Graflex, Crimson Savior, and  ( maybe) the Chosen One.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: