Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Down
Author Topic: New York Comic Con, Denver Fan Expo, ECCC, & C2E2  (Read 186485 times)
Cyclops942
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 534

Fandom mash-ups are fun.

« Reply #285 on: September 10, 2019, 10:07:51 PM »

Hi. I see the original post was from 2014 so I guess I'm wondering if UltraSabers will be at LA Comic Con this year? Hoping to get get another saber and maaaaaaaaybe change the color on one of my existing ones.
I know it looks funny, but that original post gets updated with the next few Cons on the schedule every so often.  A few months ago, the cons listed in that first post included Phoenix Fan Fusion, and made no mention of the LA Comic Con, so it's all good for you; US will be there this year, because that first post in this thread currently lists that.

LEGEND: 🔇= Stunt, 🔊= V4 Premium Sound, ⚡= Flash on Clash, 💎= Diamond Controller

__Aeon LE v3 🔇 in CG  __Initiate v2 🔇 in FO  __Initiate v2 🔇 in AB  __Dark Apprentice LE v5 🔇 in AS  Dark Catalyst in BH 🔊 ⚡AS  __Crimson Scorpion 🔊 BR⚡GB  __Azure Fallen 💎 in DVA fading to VA , ⚡ AS  __Frankensaber 💎 in SY fading to CG with ⚡ GB  — Currently traveling with co-owner

Light Side points preferred, when warranted

jillian
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #286 on: September 10, 2019, 11:34:51 PM »

I know it looks funny, but that original post gets updated with the next few Cons on the schedule every so often.  A few months ago, the cons listed in that first post included Phoenix Fan Fusion, and made no mention of the LA Comic Con, so it's all good for you; US will be there this year, because that first post in this thread currently lists that.

Thanks, Cyclops! Smiley

Therion Jinn
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1426

May The Force Serve You Well

« Reply #287 on: September 11, 2019, 03:12:54 AM »

They go in and update the title to show the current cons they're going to be attending, so yes

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #288 on: September 11, 2019, 08:37:13 PM »

really hope wizard world Columbus Oh. is on that list to come.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

jillian
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 27

« Reply #289 on: September 12, 2019, 02:20:01 AM »

Thanks both!! I'm hoping to get the two Ahsoka sabers. 😊😊

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Malik Thanewulf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -488

Grey Jedi with MAJOR Sith-like tendencies

« Reply #290 on: September 14, 2019, 01:30:06 AM »

Jillian, I have them ( Fulcrum and Lost Grey) . They are cool,  but they are fairly large. Well, the Fulcrum is. My wife is 4ft 9in and says the Fulcrum is way to big. She has claimed the Lost Grey for herself however.  Just fyi.

My Collection: Monarch CE

Wish list:  maybe a Sword of Omens (not sure which color)

ed_ification
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -385

Darth Cronfios

« Reply #291 on: November 10, 2019, 03:29:09 AM »

Got to see y'all today at Wizard World Austin.  Your booth, as always, looked great, the staff was super professional (also, as always), and I saw a lot of folks carrying Ultrasabers as the day went on, so I hope it was a good day for you.  I was in my Star Trek garb today, so didn't bring my sabers with me.

Sabers:
MR Vader - ANH
MR Vader - ESB
Dark War Glaive - Blazing Red - "Belligerence"
Standard Issue Grab Bag - Guardian Blue - "Bastion"
2 Shock LEs - Violet - "Perseverance" and "Integrity"
Archon - "Insight"
Dark Initiate - "Harbinger"

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 700

« Reply #292 on: January 08, 2020, 06:34:29 AM »

Updated

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #293 on: January 15, 2020, 02:48:12 AM »

Will you guys be at wizard world Cleveland this year?? I plan on going and hoping to meet you guys and buy a cool saber in person finally Cheesy

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #294 on: January 29, 2020, 01:18:24 AM »

Will you guys be at wizard world Cleveland this year?? I plan on going and hoping to meet you guys and buy a cool saber in person finally Cheesy

I second this.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #295 on: January 30, 2020, 03:27:28 AM »

I'll put a 3rd on that. lol

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

JukeLake777
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #296 on: February 01, 2020, 05:33:36 PM »

Are we able to know what all you will be selling at Planet Comicon, or are we going to have to wait? Because, I'm finding the latter a bit difficult at the moment...

- Stunt Sentinel v4/Adegan Silver
- Stunt Dark Sentinel LE v4/Blazing Red
- Stunt Dominix LE v4/Violet Amethyst
- Stunt Dominix v4/Pyrestone Orange

Keevaro
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #297 on: February 04, 2020, 04:25:55 AM »

You should come to Denver Pop Culture Con this July! It would be nice for Colorado to finally get some love for once... it's so boring here!  Cry

Light Side Points Please! Smiley
Current Sabers:
Azure Fallen stunt, Sun Rider's Destiny, Combat Ready.
The Butcher w/Obsidian V4, Adegan Silver.
Shock LE w/Obsidian V4, Bane's Heart w/Silver FoC (Fiancé's).
Menace CE w/Diamond Controller and Recharge.
Second Menace CE w/Diamond Controller and Recharge.
(Raffle!) Guardian stunt, Fire Orange.
Crimson Empress w/Diamond Controller, Etching, and Recharge (Fiancé's).
(Ordered 5/8, Shipped 5/18) Azure Grand Master w/Obsidian V4, Recharge Port, Guardian Blue w/Arctic Blue FoC - A special B-Day present for my dad for all that he's done for me.

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #298 on: March 05, 2020, 01:08:05 PM »

I would love to see UltraSabers at a con here in the DFW area but I don't mind driving down to Houston to where they go to just to say hello to Emory, Marlena, Ana, and the rest of their incredible staff. It'll also give me an "excuse" to buy a saber or two... or three...

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #299 on: March 07, 2020, 03:49:42 AM »

Emerald City has postponed their con till summer due to the virus concerns.

who's scruffy looking?

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: