Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Video of my Jedi armor in action  (Read 6296 times)
Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2017, 07:41:16 PM »

This is awesome! This is the dynamics I'm always looking for in choreography!
(That saber might have been hacked by Sebulba before the event Smiley)

Baboon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2017, 08:36:59 PM »

Welcome back... sometimes a current acknowledgement encourages a lurking member to become more active.  Hope that you remain that way for a longer time.  Looking forward to seeing your next video and have you got any new sabers or other things you want to share ?

point  Cool

Thanks! The only Ultrasabers I've gotten in the last few years are some for my kids (one with a green LED and one with a purple LED). I did make a custom saber for someone a while ago, and the same guy has commissioned me again to make another one. I could post pictures of the sabers I've made and my modified Dominex V2 though if anyone is interested

Baboon
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2017, 08:39:51 PM »

This is awesome! This is the dynamics I'm always looking for in choreography!
(That saber might have been hacked by Sebulba before the event Smiley)

Lol, the funny thing is before we performed it the first time, my cousin was using another PVC saber I made and it broke in a similar way during a practice, then the second time when we performed the PVC saber he was using (a completely different one) just straight up snapped in half. I can say that I've learned how NOT to make PVC sabers.

Me and my cousin have also been working on another duel a little bit here and there, I'll post a video of that when ever we finish it (one day lol)

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2017, 01:53:55 AM »

Hey fellas.  This video was from 2014.  It's nice that you appreciate it... but Baboon has not posted in years and only made 18 posts while with us.  Wink
Oops  Tongue. Heh good catch D7; I'll try to be a LITTLE less oblivious in the future  Wink
I do appreciate the positive comments  Grin. I don't post often but I do lurk around on the forums often.

And I am working on another choreographed duel, this time the other saber is an ultrasabers, when we finally perform it I will post it to!
And welcome back to the forums  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: