Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Author Topic: Ghost Spider Open Discussion (out of character talk)  (Read 23623 times)
Han Skywalker
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2014, 06:28:14 PM »

Is it too late to join?

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 15

Light side points please. 끄기 우리가 간다!

« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2014, 06:30:34 PM »

Probably not, however, Rel has been not active frequently. PM him to make a charactor and maybe we can pick you up on another planet?...

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 455

« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2014, 07:41:18 PM »

Seeing how we are still in line at the recruitment station, I don't see why another crew member couldn't be picked up here. 

Is it too late to join?

I would say write up your character and PM it to Master Rel for approval.  He has been busy with real life stuff lately so he may not get back to you right away.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1481

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2014, 07:57:58 AM »

Probably not, however, Rel has been not active frequently. PM him to make a character and maybe we can pick you up on another planet?...

as we have not left this planet, we have not even left the recruitment centre, it would not be necessary to pick him up on another planet. It most definitely is not too late to join Smiley

Welcome Han. I'm not sure how much you have read yet about T and P, but characters must be approved by the GM (in this case Master Rel) before you can post said character and then join the game. Please have a look at others approved characters for the Ghost Spider RP to get an idea of what is required, and please use the same template.

The setting for this RP is TOR era, in which we are a crew of bounty hunters on board the ship the Ghost Spider. We aren't hunt down anybody, shoot first ask questions later type mercs, but rather the hunt down pirates, rescue people type- aka we are good guys to some degree Smiley please make sure your character is designed around that, and that equipment, backstory etc is TOR era. While double ups of skill sets may be allowable, the idea is to have a nice 'rounded out' group with different skills, so have a look at the character sheets for others. No forcies (Sith, Jedi or otherwise), no heros or overpowered characters. Whatever alien you want within the SW universe but no super power or super long life aliens Wink

PM your character to Rel, however our GM keeps being busy in real life and going AWOL. If you need help and you don't get a response feel free to PM me as well, however I can not approve your character, only help you with creation or any other RP questions Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2014, 10:28:53 AM »

This is mildly depressing, all of these great RP's, but we can't ever go through with them, because we don't have enough people. At first it looks like a good idea, and it gets all planned out, but at some point, people drop the ball and decide not to continue with it.

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 135

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2014, 10:38:25 AM »

This is mildly depressing, all of these great RP's, but we can't ever go through with them, because we don't have enough people. At first it looks like a good idea, and it gets all planned out, but at some point, people drop the ball and decide not to continue with it.

Actually, we have plenty of people.  Unfortunately real life sometimes gets in people's way and things change.  This game could continue if it is one of the players absent, but unfortunately it is our GM that is missing.  If he was able to pass on his ideas and hand the reigns over to Blondie, we could probably continue.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2014, 04:51:56 PM »

Yeah when you are waiting on the GM it is difficult to try and move things forwards. Unfortunately Rel just isn't on full stop so with no word from him I can't do anything. This is his RP after all

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #97 on: October 30, 2014, 10:41:31 AM »

It is possible to progress without the GM as long as we don't interact with NPC's. I think we should continue anyway, as long as we keep it kosher and simple.

arsenal:

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 135

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #98 on: October 30, 2014, 11:18:07 AM »

It is possible to progress without the GM as long as we don't interact with NPC's. I think we should continue anyway, as long as we keep it kosher and simple.

Except that Blondie and I have no details from Rel, no plan, nothing.  He was playing the captain of the ship too.  All of you new recruits were waiting on him to be signed up with the crew.  Until Rel comes back, or at least confers some of his plan to us, we're at a standstill.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #99 on: October 30, 2014, 10:35:35 PM »

As Krace said.

We have no idea what Rel has planned. The only course there is atm is small talk between characters within the recruitment centre. With the GM AWOL go right ahead with that, but isnt much else I can do to move the plotline forwards.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2014, 11:15:38 AM »

Well, none of us are NPC's, so we don't need a mod to interact with each other. We can continue there until Relmaob gets back, and we can move even faster!

arsenal:

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2014, 10:55:13 PM »

Well, none of us are NPC's, so we don't need a mod to interact with each other. We can continue there until Relmaob gets back, and we can move even faster!

no one is stopping you

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #102 on: November 11, 2014, 12:31:58 PM »

Well, I'd be breaking rule one of RP... no double-posts.

arsenal:

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 15

Light side points please. 끄기 우리가 간다!

« Reply #103 on: November 26, 2014, 08:11:31 AM »

Rel is home and ready for rolling.
Hope we get this show on the road soon.

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1881

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2014, 05:14:03 PM »

Alrighty folks I apologize for getting a tumor...but it is resolved.

I will get to the game toot sweet, and to the question...it is never too late to join up!

Light side points please Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: