Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Ghost Spider Chronicles (in character post only)  (Read 3529 times)
Master Rel
Game Master
Knight of the Consular Order
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1881

Martial artist, fabricator, chef, resident Ortolan

« on: August 17, 2014, 07:00:39 PM »

Light side points please Smiley

Master Rel
Game Master
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 05:10:46 AM »

:: Shari Mot employment center ::

The small energetic captain is sitting at the recruitment table with contracts, holo pads displaying exotic locations, items of interest from previous expeditions, beaming with a wide smile.

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 15

Light side points please. 끄기 우리가 간다!

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 07:43:32 PM »

::Shari Mot Employment Center::
A mid size, shady man walks toward him, glancing about the room as he does so. His hat shades his eyes, and a small metal mask covers his from the bridge of his nose downward. Two blaster pistols hang ready at his sides.
"Excuse me, sir. Are you the captain of the Ghost Spider?"
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 08:36:50 PM by SlenderTheEnder » Logged

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1479

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 06:00:08 PM »

:: Reki Yidrath, Zabrak tracker and slicer ::
:: Shari Mot Employment Centre ::

The dark skinned Zabrak sat a short distance behind the desk the captain sat at and to the side, sitting on one chair with her feet up on another. Her blaster rifle was strapped to her leg, her vibroblade resting against her chair in easy reach instead of on its usual place strapped to her back. Reki tinkered with a small ball shaped droid while they waited for new recruits to sign up, her visor down and providing magnification for her work. When the masked man walked in she noticed immediately. She lifted her head and gave him a friendly smile and nod in greeting but didn't say anything. She would leave any talking to the captain for the time being.

Six months ago she had walked into a recruitment centre not unlike this one, to find the strange and very energetic blue being whom she now served under. Today she had come along to act as support for the captain. He had found her investigative abilities quite useful in the past when it came to identifying potential new crew members. She returned to her tinkering, as always her attention mostly on her surroundings and in particular on this shady newcomer. A barely noticable tap of one of the buttons on one of her bracers dropped the magnification and started feeding information to her HUD on any newcomers approaching their desk from her datapad. The small datapad resting on her lap was already searching databases for information from the image of this first man that she had captured with her headgear.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Captain

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 12:49:34 PM »

::Gabre Falch, Human Sneak and Fighter::
::Shari Mot Enployment Center::

Gabre allowed his head to sweep the room for a moment. The people assembled in various places looked anywhere for entirely legal to slightly sketchy to downright thuggish. If trouble broke out, this is not the place he would be, but the situation seemed relatively secure, so he turned back to the table.

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 455

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 01:47:23 PM »

:: Halvord (Hal) Cardin, Human Smuggler and Engineer ::

Hal walked into the employment center and briefly surveyed the facility noting the usual rabble of individuals ranging from respectable to undesirable, and any possible emergency exits should members of the latter group decide to cause trouble.  A life of surviving on the streets as an orphan, followed by military service and exploring the outer rim provided a finely turned sense of awareness, which had saved Hal’s life on numerous occasions.  Seeing that everyone seemed to be minding their own business he relaxed his hand from the DL-44 holstered at his side.  Proceeding towards the table Hal's eyes take note of the Zabrak sitting beside the captain.  Thinking he has seen her somewhere before, Hal politely nods toward the Zabrak and settles in behind the other human to wait his turn. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Captain

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 03:06:45 PM »

Gabre finally returned the Zabrak's nod, sizing her up. The headset was obviously more than what it looked, he could tell. She looked combat ready, and her tinkering seemed precise, but a distraction and disguise more than anything. He turned next to the captain and table, and examined those too. The table's trinkets were interesting, but seemed innocent, so he examined the captain. He was a small, energetic being, the kind that might have given a caretaker more than one headache as a child. His eye went next to the contracts, scanning the first page. They seemed reasonable, from what he could read. A good sign.

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 11:32:23 AM »

::Shadow: Universally applicable mercenary::
::Shary Mot employment center::
The slender young adult, strolled into the room looking a tad bit questionable. He spoke in a voice that seemed a bit unpracticed and groveled.
"I'm looking for work. *ahem* Excuse me, I'm looking for a job."

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1479

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 10:13:26 PM »

:: Reki Yidrath, Zabrak tracker and slicer ::

The gaze of the second man who walked in lingered on Reki for longer than she expected, and she noticed a look of recognition in his eyes. Interesting, she didn’t recognise him. She returned his smile with one of her own. Her search for him in a Republic military database was almost immediate. It continued to have some trouble with the first man, his hat and mask providing fewer points of reference for the recognition software.

Halvord Cardin, 31 standard galactic years of age, home planet Corellia, previously served under the Corellian Security Force and then Republic Navy, and according to records currently considered to be working freelance. She didn’t recognise the name, but they were of similar age and from the same planet, both serving in the military. Perhaps they had met at some stage during service and thats why he seemed to know her.

A third younger man walked up, to be given the same friendly smile from her. After a short while her HUD displayed information on him. Only listed alias was “Shadow”, as his attire showed he was a gun for hire. There was little information in the initial search about his past other than a few charges as a youngster. As she finished reading her search finally got a hit on the first man, and looking at the image displayed then back to the man she figured it must be him. Gabre Falch, 28 standard galactic years of age, thought to be originally from Coruscant, gun for hire. Seemed to have a liking for his hat and mask as he was wearing them in most of the images in the records.

With the initial searches through Republic records bringing back basic information she set her datapad to dig deeper on the three, a task that would take some time. By this time the little droid she was working on was almost back together again. After replacing the small panel on the back it came to life with a series of beeps. It ran through its start up sequence then rose into the air, hovering about head height as it continued to run checks on its systems. With another series of beeps a message broadcast on her HUD.

-SYSTEM CHECK SATISFACTORY FOR OPERATION. REPULSOR ONE AT 78% CAPACITY-

Reki smiled at the little droid and quietly replied “we will get that fixed soon enough little guy.” She packed her tools back into a pouch on her belt, then directed her full attention to the men gathering at the table.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Captain

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2014, 06:54:05 AM »

"Excuse me, miss" Gabre said, "do you require any past experience to enlist here? Any... Qualifications? While I may not have many certificates to show you," His mask made his voice slightly quieter and have a tinny quality. He looked around. "I may have more than the average man here."

Pax
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2014, 07:06:46 AM »

:: Phelan 'Surf' Valentine, Human soldier of fortune ::

Looking over his shoulder a 3rd time Phelan entered the recruitment center through the eastern maintenance building. He had to get of this rock as quickly and unseen as possible. It really had not been his fault that this fool of a Rhodian scumbag had fallen off the platform. Anyhow, convincing the local authorities of his innocence might have proven tricky, since several people had seen him entering the same building minutes earlier. Ok, maybe he had actually elevated that green-skinned liar a little over the edge, but he just shouldn't have tried to reach for his blaster. All he wanted was to ask a few questions. Yes, maybe it was better not to have this discussion with the authorities at all.

Rumor had it that the only viable ship leaving soon was still hiring crew. The "Ghost Spider - Delaya-class", he checked again on his datapad, this sounded promising.

Looking around the recruitment center he quickly spotted a familiar face. Falch! He had worked with the bountyhunter before. As far as he could tell Falch followed his own code of principles and honour. A rare case. Hopefully this was a good omen. He watched Gabre talk with who seemed to be the captain of the "Spider". He resisted the urge to plainly walk up to the group and join the conversation.
Anyhow, before he could join and sign up he had to do something about this security camera. It would be a short trip if the authorities picked up his scent even before he could set foot onto the ship.

"..Bucket. Case blackout. Meet me at exit point delta in 20, bring the *tools*..", he signaled his trusted astromech."

The powerlights of several devices in the room went dark. It had really been a good investment to upgrade Bucket with the new interface allowing it to slice even faster into protected systems.

"I heared you are looking for a man who can get a job done? Don't waste your time with this lot..". With a smile on his face Phelan stepped out of the shadows and padded Gabre on his shoulders.
"Where do I sign up..?"

SlenderTheEnder
Knight Captain

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2014, 09:07:56 AM »

:Gabre Falch, Human Sneak and Fighter::

Gabre whirled, hands on his Blasters, but he visibly relaxed when he saw the man.
"Valentine! Haven't seen you in a while. You in a rush? Well, get behind me. This looks like the best ship here, and we have some good looking charactors here. I can feel, it's going to be a good trip."

Master Rel
Game Master
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2014, 05:21:40 PM »

:: Captain of the Ghost Spider...Juil (jewel) Naryel ::

The small Captain is smiling, with his eyes darting from side to side watching all the odd people interact with each other near him.

"I have a job that requires a talented and brave crew!"

Jumps up on his table.

"But I will settle for whoever signs up instead!"  "hahahahhahahahhaaaaaa"

"Pay will reflect useful potential to the mission at hand...who is interested?"

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 455

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2014, 07:52:17 PM »

:: Halvord (Hal) Cardin, Human Smuggler and Engineer ::

Seeing the fellow in front of him conversing with his friend, Hal moves ahead to the table and pulls out a data pad. 

"Greetings captain.  I am Halvord Cardin and I am interested in joining your crew.  I have prepared a data pad detailing my eight years of military service in the Corellian Security Force and Republic Navy.  Following which I spent the last 5 years exploring the outer rim, assisting certain clientele in transporting special cargo, and picking up occasional bounty contracts.  I believe my experience will be an asset to your crew and mission, and I look forward to serving under you if you accept my application."

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Pax
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2014, 11:30:18 PM »

:: Phelan 'Surf' Valentine, Human soldier of fortune ::

"Hello Captain, if potential is what you are looking for, you have picked an odd place looking for it", Phelan's smile mimicked the captain's.
"Anyhow, do not worry. Your luck has not forsaken you. We are here to save your day! You have a job. We get it done. Your life has just gotten a loooot easier."

He tossed the captain his datapad showing his credentials and moved in to fill out the forms.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: