Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ghost Spider Chronicles (in character post only)  (Read 3528 times)
SlenderTheEnder
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 15

Light side points please. 끄기 우리가 간다!

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2014, 07:05:24 AM »

::Gabre Falch, Human Sneak and Fighter::
::Shari Mot Enployment Center::

"Greetings, sir. My name is Gabre Falch, and I am interested in joining your crew aboard the Ghost Spider. I have previously worked as a bounty hunter, enforcer, and stalker. If you accept my application and that of my friend and former partner here, we shall be partners once more, and help this mission to the best of our abilities." Gabre began to fill out one of the captain's forms.

It's all about the Benjamins, and I don't have many, but ideally, I want a Manticore CE in SY with Obsidian for Emerald, FoC orange.

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 135

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2014, 10:44:54 AM »

:: Krace Setekh ::
:: Shari Mot ::

~Krace was walking back from a cantina with Klae after a little food and drink excursion.  Neither was drunk, just a little tipsy after a few drinks with their meal.  They were still leaning on each other though in support.  It was good to get off the ship, even if it was only for a little while.  It just wasn't the same with not having the Slice Hound.  Hopefully after a few more jobs they'd be able to finish paying for the overhaul that their ship needed and then they'd be back to doing what they wanted.  Juil wasn't a bad captain, but it was just hard to go back to working under somebody when you had your own ship and way of life before.  When they got to the employment center where they knew Juil and Reki would be, Krace stopped a moment outside and removed his arm from around Klae and straightened himself, taking just a few seconds to close up his jacket.  It was best to walk in under his own power and not make Juil look like he had drunks on his crew.~

"Alrighty Klae, let's go see if Juil has snagged any fresh meat to crew the ship."

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Aletani
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -130

Dark Side Points Please

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2014, 11:36:40 AM »

::Klae::
::Shari Mot Employment Centre::

Shrugging out of boredom, Klae followed her comrade into the low, dingy looking Employment Centre. With an amiable half-salute at Reki, she raised an eyebrow at the Captain's usual animated gestures. Walking past the kiosks displaying various work positions available, the muscular woman fiddled with an intricate knot of dreads laying flat over the rest of the thick strands of her dark brown hair. Satisfied it was to her liking, Klae casually stood near the Zabrak, sizing up the four sentients jostling for Juil's attention and favor.

The beings filling the spacious room were the typical fare found in backwater planets like this one - some desperate, others down on their luck, a few were out and out criminals looking to exploit the spontaneity of a recruitment centre's quick-hire methods. A few small time thieves had made their way onto Juil's roster in the past, but they weren't anything Klae worried about - she and Krace had seen worse... Not letting her gaze linger on anyone for too long, her body language exuded indifference, the slightly pale woman tucked a thumb into the pocket of her cargo pants.

Leaning down to Reki, Klae queried, her expression doubtful,

"So, any interesting tidbits on the rabble coming through today?"

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1479

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2014, 11:13:37 PM »

:: Reki Yidrath, Zabrak tracker and slicer ::
:: Shari Mot Employment Centre ::

This latest newcomer seemed to be a loudmouth and Reki rolled her eyes at him, the action unseen behind the reflective visor covering her eyes. Her recognition search soon got a hit on this latest human. Phelan Valentine, 38 standard galactic years of age, homeworld Alderaan, freelancer. The guy was average looking and little about him seemed to stand out, perhaps his attitude was some way to compensate and make himself noticed?

With this new guy added to her search Reki gave Krace and Klae a grin in greeting. “Nothing yet. With four guys to search for on the holonet it takes a while. The tall dark haired man there has military training, the rest don’t seem to.  There’s little on the young one but some juvenile charges, but I should come up with some more on them soon. Typical bunch of freelancers really.”

Reki took her feet off the other chair and stood up, picking her vibroblade up and strapping it to its usual place on her back. She took a step forward and stood with her hands behind her back in a relaxed pose to the side behind the captain. Her little droid floated just behind her, its repulsors humming ever so slightly. Looking around the room she resisted the urge to sigh. Another ship full of humans. She was used to working with humans but it was refreshing to work with other aliens.

Her gaze briefly slipped sideways to the woman standing beside her, thumb still in her cargo pant pocket. As always her roommate looked as much like a human as any of the others in this room but Reki knew the truth. If the information was out there Reki was usually able to find it, and as careful as Klae was to hide what she was, the two had shared a room for a while now and Reki was trained in observation, a skill she was using now to evaluate their new crew. Whatever the reason was that Klae had for hiding her heritage, the Zabrak had always remained quiet and respected her choice to appear human, even referring to her as a human in conversation and never mentioning to Klae or her ‘brother’ Krace that she knew otherwise.

Her gaze continued past to the cybernetically enhanced man and gave him a grin. “Did you enjoy your lunch?” she asked. She herself had just grabbed something on the go from a kiosk before accompanying the captain here and wouldn’t have minded going with Klae and Krace, but duty called and she wasn’t one to complain.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 135

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2014, 02:24:13 AM »

:: Shari Mot Employment Center ::

~Krace listened as Klae and Reki talked about the fresh hands that Shari was looking at recruiting.  Reki usually was pretty thorough in her searches, just to be sure they didn't bring on anybody that was more trouble than they were worth.  Hopefully these four, or at least some of them, would be able to pull their weight on the ship.  When Reki asked about their lunch he grinned a little and spoke quietly.~

"The food was so-so.  Though the bartender made a good Corellian Sundown, or you know, several of them...   Just the way I like it too, heavy on the Corellian.  You should have come with.  The captain could have done without you for a little bit.  Looks like he hasn't even had a bite until now."

~His eyes glanced over those that had approached Shari, pairing what Reki had said so far with a face of one of them.~

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2014, 08:49:48 AM »

::Shari Mot Enployment Center::
:: Captain of the Ghost Spider...Juil (jewel) Naryel ::
The small Captain is smiling, with his eyes darting from side to side watching all the odd people interact with each other near him.
"I have a job that requires a talented and brave crew!"
Jumps up on his table.
"But I will settle for whoever signs up instead!"  "hahahahhahahahhaaaaaa"
"Pay will reflect useful potential to the mission at hand...who is interested?"
Shadow raises his voice- something that he doesn't often do.
"Well then, have no fear... we need as much of that saved for my enemies... and the enemies of my friends."
he pulls out various parts and assembles a rifle that looks to have a tactical use to it... perhaps close range? it is obviously dead-accurate.

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1479

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2014, 09:51:17 AM »

:: Reki Yidrath, Zabrak tracker and slicer ::
:: Shari Mot Employment Centre ::

"The Sundowns sound nice. You know I'm partial to Corellian drinks, perhaps next time I might." The Zabrak moved her eyes around the room while her head stayed relatively still, scanning over passersby and the wouldbe crew assembling and vying for the captain's attention before she added to her previous statement.

"But it is no matter. Captain asked me to come with him, so I did. Though you are right, it has been quiet until now. It gave me a chance to do some work on the little guy, though his repulsors still aren't at full capacity. Poor little thing was a bit battered before I got him, think I might have to replace that problematic repulsor." She jerked her head sideways at the floating droid to indicate which 'little guy' she was referring to. She still hadn't thought up a nickname for her new droid.

Information filtered across her HUD but with practiced ease she ignored that which wasn't important and acknowledged that which was. Her hands were still behind her back as she stood in a relaxed ready stance, the fingers of one hand occasionally tapping the bracer on the other arm to process the information as it came through. Very slowly little tidbits on their newcomers filtered in. So far nothing out of the ordinary: records as persons of interest, past jobs, the odd tumble with the law, associations with organisations or governments, and holoimages popped up as the search software found it. Nothing that wasn't normal in their line of work, and so far nothing to cause any alarm. Regardless, all information was filed away and sent to the captain's datapad as she processed it for his perusal if he so wished.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2014, 11:33:39 AM »

:: Shari Mot Employment Center ::

~Krace listened as Klae and Reki talked about the fresh hands that Shari was looking at recruiting.  Reki usually was pretty thorough in her searches, just to be sure they didn't bring on anybody that was more trouble than they were worth.  Hopefully these four, or at least some of them, would be able to pull their weight on the ship.  When Reki asked about their lunch he grinned a little and spoke quietly.~
"The food was so-so.  Though the bartender made a good Corellian Sundown, or you know, several of them...   Just the way I like it too, heavy on the Corellian.  You should have come with.  The captain could have done without you for a little bit.  Looks like he hasn't even had a bite until now."
~His eyes glanced over those that had approached Shari, pairing what Reki had said so far with a face of one of them.~
Shadow saw this man, and the way he carried himself, and recognized that boasting may not be all that necessary. He saw this man to be a leader by example, and thought it good to make a connection- if not a friend. He strolls up to this "Krace" and introduces himself.
"Hello good sir. You too are a member of this party?"

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: