Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultimate FX Lightsaber  (Read 22621 times)
Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2011, 04:15:56 AM »

I've been tempted to pick the Anakin one almost every time I see it in the store, but I've yet to do so. I wonder if US would convert one of these?

The 30.00 dollar on or the 100.00+ one?

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2011, 04:16:45 AM »

The 30.00 dollar on or the 100.00+ one?

The 30 dollar one.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2011, 04:35:33 AM »

I'm pretty sure he has the below conversion kit for it

Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2011, 04:55:26 AM »

I'm pretty sure he has the below conversion kit for it

LOL. Yeah, probably.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 84

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2014, 10:09:14 AM »

I know this thread is years old, but wondered if I could bring this up.. Has anyone tried using/upgrading the blade from one of these Hasbro Ultimate FX sabers? I REALLY want to get my son an US hilt, and have a faulty FX saber which I COULD sort to use as the blade.. he only needs a little 24" one..

Any input would be appreciated!

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Initiate V4 LE BR/ObsLITE
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2014, 01:31:35 PM »

Nothing wrong with bringing up an old thread. I even got 2 just for fun, Luke's ROTJ and Qui-gon's when wal mart got a stock in again a few years ago. But yeah I'd get your dude an Initiate of some kind maybe with a 24 or 32 inch blade. Do the Apprentice, that'd be a cool starter and doesn't seem too bulky, basically a slim saber that'll be comfy for him most likely. If he likes red and anything Dark Side then that'll be perfect. Tongue If you get him an Initiate saber with both blade sizes it'll probably be a keepsake for him in the future. Good thought I think. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

firehand10k
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 388

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2014, 03:08:22 PM »

I know this thread is years old, but wondered if I could bring this up.. Has anyone tried using/upgrading the blade from one of these Hasbro Ultimate FX sabers? I REALLY want to get my son an US hilt, and have a faulty FX saber which I COULD sort to use as the blade.. he only needs a little 24" one..

Any input would be appreciated!

I think I understand you want to use the ultimate fx blade on a US hilt. It would be more effort than its worth I think. The lighting system is different. The fx blade has lights in it that you would need to  pull out and I don't think it has the right diffusion material in one, so you would need to get that in there. I think the fx blade is a little thinner too. Also any of the US hilts except a grab bag come with a blade. Initiates have a 24 inch blade by default. You would probably be better served just using the US blade.

Have:
Azure Reaper
Crimson Scorpion
Aeon LE  V4 pair
Monarch
Azure Omen
Mantis
Manticore CE
Guardian
Chosen One
Graflex
Menace staff
Sentinel V4 staff
Zweihander
Shark
Bane
Brood Guard

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2014, 03:26:27 PM »

Probably right really.. for the trouble it will cause I'm best to get a blade added.. hmm.. gotta save them pennies!!!

Many thanks all!! Points all round!

Adz

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Chuntington2013
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 6

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2014, 04:39:34 AM »

I don't think it would be worth it to buy the ultimate fx just to put their blade in a US hilt.  Unless you were to get it for free.  Where do am these suckers are $40 too! Both my friend and sister own one and were cool for a little while.  Actually they have dueled with them too at a pretty decent force and they didn't break.  Sure they had scratches,  but we only stopped dueling when we felt the creaking in the hilts of one as if it were gonna crack soon.  Obviously they are of no comparison to the US sabers,  but not too terrible. I was actually looking to see if I could put the soundboard from one into my saber too.

---------------------------------------------
Initiate V4 Consular Green
Aeon LE V4 RGBW Emerald
Guardian RGBW Emerald Obsidian Sound

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2014, 07:36:08 PM »

I don't think it would be worth it to buy the ultimate fx just to put their blade in a US hilt.  Unless you were to get it for free.  Where do am these suckers are $40 too! Both my friend and sister own one and were cool for a little while.  Actually they have dueled with them too at a pretty decent force and they didn't break.  Sure they had scratches,  but we only stopped dueling when we felt the creaking in the hilts of one as if it were gonna crack soon.  Obviously they are of no comparison to the US sabers,  but not too terrible. I was actually looking to see if I could put the soundboard from one into my saber too.

Check this thread. it's been discussed and there are video tutorials as well. Hope it helps

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=7267.0

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

dasweallycool
Knight Commander

« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2014, 09:01:18 PM »

Hmm.. I seem to have tempted fate here i think.. Just in xmas eve my son and I were fun sparring with our ultimate fx sabers... And went a little too far.. I now have two ultimate fx sabers with cracked blades.. I think ebay may have to be used!! Grr!

Adz

I HAVE:
Aeon V3 - AS/Obsidian
Standard Issue AS/Stunt
Force FX - Yoda
M/R - Anakin EP2
M/R - BYO
M/R - Luke EP4

Wish List:
Prophecy V3 AB/Stunt

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up