Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Grievous Electronic Helmet  (Read 9047 times)
CZ3RO
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -178

"There were lessons the Jedi couldn't teach me."

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 08:10:24 PM »

Wow thats cool, Is it only at target Embarrassed or is it everywhere Embarrassed because I live in canada and we don't have target Cry

Try Walmart or Toy R Us - usually have the same stuff that Target has.

.ZERO.

"The Jedi and their 'Order' betrayed the Chancellor and the Republic - hunting them down isn't about revenge; this is justice."
- Fane Cinden, Imperial Inquisitioner

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -173

Dark side points please.

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2012, 12:41:33 AM »

Try this, hopefully the pic will be click/viewable.

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Dark side points please.

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2012, 12:42:27 AM »

there we go, I'm so happy with myself cause i finally figured it out.

The Jedi are simple minded fools who try to avoid there feeling when feelings are the path of true power. The Sith on the other hand are just as foolish in only using anger to fuel there power. To unlock true power one must utilize all of one's emotions.

Veldryne
The Second Chosen One
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 268

" Kind hearted jerk"

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 12:52:33 AM »

yeah that would make a good sith mask

one of my teammates moded a boba fett toy helmet into an airsoft mask, replacing the crappy plastic lenses with lexan, and then using truck box liner on the shell. Sanded it down smooth again and painted it. Pretty awesome to see other guys stop dead in their tracks when boba fett is comin at em with an m249 SAW ^_^

"Corellians... no wonder the other Jedi didn't want you leaving your system."
"The rest of you were just afraid we wouldn't leave anything for you to do after we were done."
Luke & Corran (I,J)

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 01:11:59 AM »

You could even work the design of the mask into your character's back story; having lived among the Kaleesh. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Big Andy
Knight Commander

Dark side points please.

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012, 01:25:18 AM »

My character is a "old republic era" sith by the name Darth Asmodaeus who studied under the sith lord darth sion, learned how to make himself immortal through the combined use of ancient sith alchemy and sion's methods by attached his soul to his armor instead of using intense pain like sion did.   

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: