Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Second Summer Raffle ends 09/20/2014  (Read 57511 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: September 11, 2014, 06:01:37 AM »

Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  We are ending the Summer with yet another raffle.  I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle will only last 10 days and it ends on Saturday, September 20th, 2014.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our past raffles which use to last 2-3 weeks.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!  Not to mention we DOUBLED the number of sabers we're giving away!  Which means even HIGHER odds of winning.

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between September 11th, 2014 and September 20th, 2014.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "SummerRaffle2" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your order.  This is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 40 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 40?  Yes, FORTY!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away FORTY free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [one winner]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [eight winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [ten winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [twelve winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on September 21st and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 40 winners and over only a ten day raffle period!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES!!!  NEW MANTIS SABERS!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

julmax
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 75

A Sith... Hear? Bad Sishy, Bad Sithy! ...WOOSH!

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 06:17:30 AM »

Here we go again! Shocked

DavidOgilvie
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 06:55:57 AM »

Woo 😃

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 03:23:00 PM »

Ziran Le visits the garage looking for something to sell...

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 03:28:29 PM »

Mmmmm.. Raffle...  Grin

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 04:27:40 PM »

as of now i am accepting all donations in the form of cash

Lol nice!

My word guys I'm 80% saved to enter this one, and whether or not ill have the funds within the next ten days...  Darn being responsible! 

And since when does Deep say "UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES!!!"?  Things are a brewin' Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 04:32:47 PM »

Lol nice!

My word guys I'm 80% saved to enter this one, and whether or not ill have the funds within the next ten days...  Darn being responsible! 

And since when does Deep say "UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES!!!"?  Things are a brewin' Smiley

Looks like will see more of the Aeon v4 and other sabers!

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 05:28:35 PM »

YES!!!!!!!

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

aray887
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -42

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 05:44:18 PM »

I'm glad I waited to buy a saber with sound. I'll be ordering it this weekend. Good luck to all in the raffle.

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 08:45:13 PM »

Bring on the v4s!!! I can't wait to see the prizes this time around. If only I had some extra cash!!!!! Good luck to everyone who enters!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

DarthAres
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2014, 01:35:19 AM »

AWESOME! My first raffle! *drools*

Will post again with the saber I've decided to buy as my raffle ticket!

Sabers owned/bought, in sequential order of purchase time:

Consular Green Manticore with Obsidian Sound
Blazing Red Crimson Scorpion with Obsidian Sound

On order:

Violet Amethyst Guardian with Obsidian Sound(Summer Raffle 2 ticket)

Sabers wanted:

Sentinel Yellow Reaper
Pyrestone Orange Aeon v3
Sunrider's Destiny Shock LE

Ululant
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 22

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2014, 01:43:16 AM »

My first too... Quite excited... Ordered a fully loaded manticore... Finally!   Can't wait... 

DarthAres
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 01:46:25 AM »

At first I was thinking about stringing together a few grab bag sabers, but I decided to bite the bullet and bought a Guardian in Violet Amethyst with obsidian sound. Came out to ~$280. Can't wait for it! Is there any way for us to confirm we've been entered in the raffle?

Sabers owned/bought, in sequential order of purchase time:

Consular Green Manticore with Obsidian Sound
Blazing Red Crimson Scorpion with Obsidian Sound

On order:

Violet Amethyst Guardian with Obsidian Sound(Summer Raffle 2 ticket)

Sabers wanted:

Sentinel Yellow Reaper
Pyrestone Orange Aeon v3
Sunrider's Destiny Shock LE

Xeneu
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 02:36:12 AM »

Crap I just realized I didn't put my forum name in the comments for my order, who can I email to get it added?

Thanks!
Xen

Scorpion - Blazing Red
Manticore - Fire Orange

Wishlist:
Graflex CE - Pyrestone Orange

julmax
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 75

A Sith... Hear? Bad Sishy, Bad Sithy! ...WOOSH!

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2014, 03:28:18 AM »

Hey Xeneu...  E-mail Emory at... shipping@ultrasabers.com

To everyone else who has entered the raffle so far...  Congratulations and good luck! Wink

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: