Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Second Summer Raffle ends 09/20/2014  (Read 57543 times)
James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 12:01:57 PM »

Nice to see some orders getting placed - I had a vision of the US guys looking at the thread in concern and thinking "We're going to have more prizes than orders..."

I'm a little on the fence myself about ordering. I'm hoping to get some funds in this next week, but it's that time of year when I start saving for that fun period where my wife's birthday falls midway between Christmas and Valentine's Day Cheesy

(Just in case, I priced up a Mantis to see whether I could afford it. Just about...)

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2014, 02:04:19 PM »

Happy wife happy life, James  Smiley   But I know you like the raffles too!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 02:24:03 PM »

I'm just hoping my two AT&T rebate cards show up in the next few days.. then I just have to figure out how to use multiple cards for a single purchase..

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

julmax
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 75

A Sith... Hear? Bad Sishy, Bad Sithy! ...WOOSH!

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 02:37:30 PM »

Magic...  Just use them to add funds to a paypal account and pay for it that way. Wink

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2014, 02:42:57 PM »

Magic...  Just use them to add funds to a paypal account and pay for it that way. Wink

Brilliant! Have beer! (point)

If the cards don't show up in time.. then I'll have a real dilemma..

And somehow I suspect AT&T is force resistant too, so I can't do the hand-wave "you will mail my cards today" thing on them..

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2014, 03:23:48 PM »

I really wanted to add an Azure Reaper to my collection, but I think I will have to go with my better judgement and pass this time around.  Embarrassed

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2014, 04:07:57 PM »

Brilliant! Have beer! (point)

If the cards don't show up in time.. then I'll have a real dilemma..

And somehow I suspect AT&T is force resistant too, so I can't do the hand-wave "you will mail my cards today" thing on them..

Yeah, AT&T is staffed almost entirely by Toydarians and Hutts.  I've tried to use Force-suggestion to score free HBO on several occasions but to no avail.  Oh, and they don't take Republic credits either.

Not sure whether I'm going to be able to enter this raffle.  As others have said, I placed an order 2 days before the raffle was announced and I may have blown the cash that could have scored me an entry for this round.

Ziran Le ponders using the Force to examine scratch-off lotto tickets for potential winners...wanders off...

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2014, 04:20:34 PM »

Hmmmm, a raffle during my birthday! Shocked I've been meaning to order some parts, I may have to add a stunt saber to enter. Wink

Good luck to everyone!

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

Stephen
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 16

Jedi of all trades, Master of none.

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2014, 04:37:14 PM »

I'm just hoping my two AT&T rebate cards show up in the next few days.. then I just have to figure out how to use multiple cards for a single purchase..

My eyes are not what they used to be.  The first time I read this I saw, AT-AT rebel cards! 

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2014, 04:43:58 PM »

My eyes are not what they used to be.  The first time I read this I saw, AT-AT rebel cards! 

I saw the same thing.  Cheesy
It caught my eye because I've always loved AT-AT's.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Darth Calico
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -51

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2014, 05:48:39 PM »

I also forgot my forum name, but Emory got me fixed up. I purchased a Dark Mantis with Bane's Heart and  sound!  Can't believe they are giving away 40 sabers!!!

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2014, 05:53:00 PM »

I also forgot my forum name, but Emory got me fixed up. I purchased a Dark Mantis with Bane's Heart and  sound!  Can't believe they are giving away 40 sabers!!!

That sounds awesome!  You've got to post pics one you get it.  Wink

Darth Calico
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -51

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2014, 09:42:29 PM »

Quote from: Darth Calico on Today at 10:48:39 AM

That sounds awesome!  You've got to post pics one you get it. 

I'll do my best to post pics!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2014, 10:01:42 PM »

Do, do!

If you're having trouble taking the photos, send it my way and I'll take the photos before sending it back... eventually Wink

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2014, 10:09:40 PM »

Will be the first time to see a Dark Mantis in Bane's Heart. Should look pretty sick. =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: