Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Custom PVC Saber help?  (Read 6852 times)
sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 01:20:40 PM »

Nevermind i just bought some pvc and some random stuff so i will be working on my custom saber for the next couple of days. I will make a new post as soon as i finish it. i hope you guys will still be stand by for when i have a question or need assistance. thanks a lot anyway and may the force be with all of you.

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Oz Drift3r
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2011, 02:49:17 PM »

sjorsjo.... Sorry for the late reply mate... had some water issues around the house today Tongue

In reference to the measurements you asked for.... I can't get hold of imperial sized PVC down here (australia.)
Everything we have is metric. however.... i can tell you that you will need something as close as possible to 1" inner diameter for the blade and led module, something like 1" schedule 40 Electrical conduit should do the trick. once you have a length of that.... measure the outer diameter... whatever that outer diameter is, thats what you want the inner diameter of the hilt to be.. make sense?

Now that you've purchased some stuff i'm sure you'll be all over it and you will be able to let us know what your issues were, etc... along the way.

And just for your information... i've never built a working saber.. I cant buy the PVC here in the right sizes to do it. So your ahead of me Smiley

If you have any issues receiving support.... just PM me... but i'm sure we shouldn't see that problem.. you may just have to post in the OFF topic section... as i did with my practice sabers!

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=55.0

Phantom V2 - RGB
Initiate V2 - Violet Amethyst
Liberator V2 - Under Construction

sjorsjo91
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2011, 06:34:39 PM »

never mind mate. I hope the water issues are resolved. I am busy rewiring the whole stuff and will add the paint apps and alu tape tomorrow. will post pics before the weekend if all goes well.

Custom Dominix
Custom TFU2 Promo
Custom SI Yoshimitsu
Custom Starkiller (destroyed)
Anakin UltraFX stunt

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: