Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: What did you order for the second summer raffle?  (Read 13326 times)
hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2014, 06:13:10 AM »

and there's a small part of me saying I should go for something really out of the blue, like a Raven in Hot Pink...

Decisions, decisions. I'll have to sleep on it, I think.

I think you'll agree that it is a relief AND refreshing to consider something off the beaten path.  It makes things exciting again when you don't quite know what your doing before you do it. 
A Raven would be a risky but exciting choice for me, as I like and want it, but I'm still kinda unsure about it...also unsure about getting it ahead of others...

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

FrozenShadowNinja
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

DARK SIDE POINTS, PLEASE.

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2014, 04:15:01 PM »

Dark Shock LE with Obsidian in blazing red with a mid-grade.

DARK JEDI

Dark Side Points, Please.

"From my Point of View, the Jedi are Evil!"  ...... Why, George...? Just... why...

SABERS: Dark Shock LE With Obsidian Soundboard (Alternate between Sith and Dominus Nox)
   Force FX Luke Skywalker ANH

[

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2014, 05:09:49 PM »

I think it might take more than $10 to get someone to buy a movie hilt in hot pink though.

Maybe I should begin a "fund me" kinda campaign and buy one myself.  What would be more rad than a Guardian in Hot Pink?!

Ok fine.  If I can get 20 pledges of just $5.00 each, I will buy a movie hilt in Hot Pink.  Those who fund can vote on which hilt it is.

I'm in.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2014, 06:47:14 PM »

Graflex CE with 2-channel Emerald B+A with blue AV switch in series with channel 1. Excited to finally have this one in my collection!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 07:16:36 PM by sedstiskyfaller » Logged

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2014, 06:42:25 PM »

I went for a Consular, standard shroud finish, Consular Green blade with Fire Orange flash and a red AV switch. Really looking forward to getting my hands on it - it's a hilt I've wanted for a long time Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Darth Obvious
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2014, 08:42:16 PM »

I love my Manticore CE so much that I got another Manticore... this one just a standard version with 2-channel Emerald (A+G) to use as a "daily driver" for my Niman/Tai Chi practice.

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2014, 08:51:37 PM »

I love my Manticore CE so much that I got another Manticore... this one just a standard version with 2-channel Emerald (A+G) to use as a "daily driver" for my Niman/Tai Chi practice.

I'm considering doing the same. The Manticore is awesome and having one in each flavor will be sweet. Congrats on beating me to it  Wink

Darth Obvious
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -44

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2014, 10:56:46 PM »

I went for a Consular, standard shroud finish, Consular Green blade with Fire Orange flash and a red AV switch. Really looking forward to getting my hands on it - it's a hilt I've wanted for a long time Smiley

Congrats. The Consular is sweet, and I almost got one of those myself.

I'm considering doing the same. The Manticore is awesome and having one in each flavor will be sweet. Congrats on beating me to it  Wink

Yeah, its size makes it really great for my one-handed Niman, or for dual wielding.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: