Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Grab Bag Question.  (Read 1563 times)
Jizon Tee
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: July 31, 2011, 07:26:21 AM »

Hey everyone out there,

So I'll keep this short. I've been lurking on the forums for a while trying to answer this question and it hasn't worked out very well and I apologize if I simply missed it. I was wondering if in the specified metal grab bag an individual could receive an initiate hilt? The reason I ask is because I am comfortable with both the defects, minor though they be, and all of the other sabers most likely received in the grab bag.

Thank you very much for the info.

May the Force be with you all,
 Jedi Jizon Tee.

DarthRavik
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -16

Sabers: Prophecy Consular Green

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 08:45:12 AM »

As far as i am aware, not speaking for them but i believe they only give full size hilts in grab bag

I have only the Dark Side, It is my companion, my passion and my power, it is my life.

Jizon Tee
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 09:24:49 AM »

As far as i am aware, not speaking for them but i believe they only give full size hilts in grab bag
Thats what the page says, I just wasn't sure if the initiate is considered full size or not.

Thank you very much

Ghost
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -23

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 08:24:52 PM »

I received a pvc omen and a dark initiate v2.  So yes you can.

Through Victory my chains are broken...

DarthRavik
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -16

Sabers: Prophecy Consular Green

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 02:26:45 PM »

I stand corrected baha Smiley

I have only the Dark Side, It is my companion, my passion and my power, it is my life.

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 07:07:38 PM »

You won't get an Initiate. Ultra himself has said they don't give Initiates as grab bags, cause it's not a full size saber. Wink

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 07:55:59 PM »

"HOW THIS WORKS

What you are purchasing is a random FULL SIZE saber hilt with all the electronics already installed." <-- From the Grab Bag page on US website.

@Ghost, are you sure you didn't get an Aeon?  I don't want to tell you that you're wrong because I just don't know, but they look exactly the same except for their length.  Give us a measurement.  Also:

You only get full sized sabers from the grab bag, never an Initiate.   The grab bag is a bargain if you don't care what color/hilt you get.  If you're going to select the blade color, a blade, and hilt type, then going the grab bag route may not be a bargain because you very well could get a Standard Issue, which is normally $5 less.  On the other hand, you could get a Redemption and save $29.  But, sometimes, you just gotta roll the dice  Wink

Jizon Tee
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 08:42:06 PM »

Thanks for all the help you guys. I'm so stocked because the saber what ever it is, comes in today! I'll post pics and things when I get the chance.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: