Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: 2 channel Emerald driver question.  (Read 9716 times)
Olphatnurd
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2014, 02:59:49 PM »

Thanks Choco,
   Unfortunately Ultra Sabers is too fast and my order shipped the day I ordered it! What choices do
I have, if any, to alter my AV switch through the Emerald or Obsidian software? If I could shut off the Illumination
of the switch I would be happy. The AV switch unlit would look better than it blinking all the time like it was broken.   Thanks.

Choco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 53

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2014, 05:06:47 PM »

Thanks Choco,
   Unfortunately Ultra Sabers is too fast and my order shipped the day I ordered it! What choices do
I have, if any, to alter my AV switch through the Emerald or Obsidian software? If I could shut off the Illumination
of the switch I would be happy. The AV switch unlit would look better than it blinking all the time like it was broken.   Thanks.

In that case I would still recommend contacting emory about it and explain that you have made the error when ordering. They are pretty good about getting it handled to your satisfaction as there is a warranty on your saber

This would most likely mean you would have to send the saber back in for them to make the change as it is not anything software wise but is hardware. Having it software and able to be changed by the user would be a cool feature but at present it is setup hardware wise to be in series with the channel

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/c021b8deb34e1a14.png[/img]

Sabers I own

Emerald 4 channel Manticore
Dark Standard Issue - BR (grab bag)
Liberator - FO (Grab bag)

Olphatnurd
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2014, 06:41:33 PM »

O.K. thanks for all your help. I'd give you a point if I was able to. Not there yet I guess.

Crag Dweller
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

Light Side points please

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2016, 05:42:41 AM »

Thanks to all for the discussion on this topic.   I recently ordered a two channel saber that could not work as configured.  Emory at US caught it almost immediately and emailed me to make the necessary corrections.   Great customer service that prevented a tangled order and the aftermath.   Well done and thanks to all.

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the BUG" - Mark Knopfler 1991

Sabers so far:
Guardian - (Emerald)
Azure Menace - (Emerald)
Archon 2.1 - (Emerald)
Dark Arbiter - Guardian  Blue
Bellicose - Arctic Blue
Azure Mantis - (Emerald)
Graflex CE - (Emerald)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: