Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasaber speaker replacement  (Read 2723 times)
xXJediNiteXx
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: September 17, 2014, 11:35:52 PM »

Hello. A few months back, I bought and ultrasaber and have been mostly pleased with it. However, one day, the speaker suddenly stopped sounding clear and instead is loud and scratchy to the point where you can't even really make out the saber sounds. I don't remember the saber suffering any kind of damage but the speakers must be broken and I'm thinking it needs to be replaced.

I have no experience with wiring or anything like that so i was hoping there was some kind of guide or someone experienced would be able to give a step by step of the easiest way to disconnect the current speaker and replace it with a new one, if that is indeed necessary.

Below is the saber I have and all the upgrades that are relevant to the wiring...

-Archon v2.1 with Sound
-Li-Ion setup with Buckpuck
-Recharge port
-Obsidian soundboard

Let me know if you need anymore information. Thanks in advance.

Sky Dragon c5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1

Grey Jedi Assassin

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 11:49:58 PM »

Sadly the speaker is part of the battery assembly.
You can buy it on its own here: http://www.ultrasabers.com/product-p/z-sound-aacombo.htm

I had a battery blow and I just need to e-mail Deep back and get mine sent out for repairs for the same part.

I recommend doing the same just so you don't accidentally blow your board.

If you are confident in finding the right wires by taking yours apart you could tr it yourself.

Keep me as a Grey Jedi Please

C=Custom, D=Dark

Rd Reaper AS, Archon V2.1 AB, Consular CG, Malice BR, Overlord PO, Shock LE SY, D Shock DVA, D Liberator AS, Raven FO, D War EG, C Manticore BH, C D Shock RGB, C D Arbiter SR, C Archon V2.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: