• Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: G'Day  (Read 2483 times)
bensley
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: September 19, 2014, 06:47:00 AM »

Hi there, I discovered UltraSabers a few days ago when I started looking around for my first lightsaber.
I originally had a ton of questions but after scouring these forums I've found all the answers I was looking for and I'm feeling pretty confident about buying my first saber imminently.
I'm interested in the Guardian because it closely resembles my all time favourite hilt, Obi-wan's first lightsaber. Lucky for me, it's 15% off starting today (and the site has a fresh new look) so maybe it was meant to be!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 06:52:16 AM by bensley » Logged

SaberoftheJedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 20

[LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE]

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 07:38:36 AM »

Welcome to the forum, Bensley! Hope you enjoy your stay!

The guardian is a neat hilt. I'm thinking of getting it. What colour do you think you'll get it in?

Current Saber(s):

Shock LE in Arctic Blue with Obsidian Soundboard (Standard Soundfont)

Want:
Phantasm Initiate Staff in Consular Green & Violet Amethyst w/ No Sound

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 12:09:34 PM »

Welcome!

Great timing with picking up the Guardian - always nice to get that little bonus. It clearly was meant to be!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 01:28:32 PM »

Welcome to the forum bensley.

When you have a chance please look over and post in the rules thread found here: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117.0

Nice choice on the Guardian.  I don't have one myself but it is a forum favorite. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 05:29:24 PM »

Welcome to your nerd-supply shop. Here you can purchase tools to supply your nerd-dum and to get some tips and tricks of the trade.

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 01:41:52 AM »

Welcome to the forums!

There a a lot of great people here who can answer any question you might have!

The Guardian is definitely a great looking hilt!

I hope you entered the raffle!?

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

FrozenShadowNinja
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

DARK SIDE POINTS, PLEASE.

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2014, 03:02:10 AM »

I hope you entered the raffle!?

I hope he didn't, means less competition for me! xP Nah, I'm just kidding. But if you did enter, good luck. The Guardian is a great hilt, btw.

DARK JEDI

Dark Side Points, Please.

"From my Point of View, the Jedi are Evil!"  ...... Why, George...? Just... why...

SABERS: Dark Shock LE With Obsidian Soundboard (Alternate between Sith and Dominus Nox)
   Force FX Luke Skywalker ANH

[

bensley
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 01:18:59 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Just posted in the rules thread.

I ordered guardian blue - it's always been my favourite saber colour from the movies. Cheesy

I managed to enter the raffle (after adding a USB cable to push my order over $150) so fingers crossed, although I'm not expecting anything. It would make an insanely good gift for my sister's 21st though.  Tongue

Are there many Australians around these parts?

FrozenShadowNinja
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

DARK SIDE POINTS, PLEASE.

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2014, 03:27:18 PM »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Just posted in the rules thread.

I ordered guardian blue - it's always been my favourite saber colour from the movies. Cheesy

I managed to enter the raffle (after adding a USB cable to push my order over $150) so fingers crossed, although I'm not expecting anything. It would make an insanely good gift for my sister's 21st though.  Tongue

Are there many Australians around these parts?

Eh, the purchase has to be over 250 to enter the raffle. And I only know of one other Australian.

DARK JEDI

Dark Side Points, Please.

"From my Point of View, the Jedi are Evil!"  ...... Why, George...? Just... why...

SABERS: Dark Shock LE With Obsidian Soundboard (Alternate between Sith and Dominus Nox)
   Force FX Luke Skywalker ANH

[

bensley
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2014, 05:41:51 AM »

Oh yeah, I meant $250.

Darth Scorpious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -118

Passion, Strength, Power, Victory, The Force

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2014, 02:37:54 AM »

Welcome to the forum the Guardian is beautiful did you get it nickel plated or standard

Scorpion in FO
Malice in BR
Nickel Guardian in GB
Bellicose CG
Prophecy GB

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: