Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down
Author Topic: 2nd Summer Raffle Pic's... Show us your entry and prize sabers...  (Read 59684 times)
Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2014, 04:46:45 PM »

Le Mal ... You have a nice collection there.  The 0 rings on your raffle prize Aeon are placed the same as mine.  I need them for extra gripping.  The Shock pommel looks great on it if you decide to switch it out.  An Aeon club point from me.   You have a light side point but aren't you wanting dark side?  Smiley
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 04:50:23 PM by Dauntless Seven » Logged

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2014, 07:58:05 PM »

It does mean I might hear back from US about the origin of the hilt in the mean time, though. I'd like to be able to say whether it's likely to be a production design or if, for example, they're more likely to go with the design julmax and hazard have got if the intention is to release Aeon/Dominix v4's in the near future. Maybe one's to be a Liberator evolution?

On a side note, it's come in Fire Orange - the one colour I didn't have in a standard LED/MLS unit Smiley

I really liked the pics of the new Initiate V4s with the windowed/slotted emitters.  Apparently there are 2 different versions as there are pics of 2 different emitter styles posted in that thread.  I prefer the look of the vertical (more similar to the Overlord) emitter variant but I can't wait to see the one that you got, James Casey. 

Oh, and I'm digging FO since I scored a Standard Issue in FO in a grab bag a few weeks back.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

Le Mal
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2014, 08:52:58 PM »

thanks Dauntless,

I realized the 'O' rings help with grip as soon as I started putting them on, was only doing it for decoration in the beginning. Will have a look at the shock pommel and maybe get one with the next order, thanks for the suggestion.

Darth Solidus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2014, 02:09:50 PM »

My order arrived yesterday. I'm so happy with my emerald overlord, a truly awesome saber Smiley

Now for my third place prize...

I would guess this is a v4 Aeon perhaps?  Nevertheless I love this hilt Smiley

DavidOgilvie
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2014, 02:17:44 PM »

My order arrived yesterday. I'm so happy with my emerald overlord, a truly awesome saber Smiley

Now for my third place prize...

I would guess this is a v4 Aeon perhaps?  Nevertheless I love this hilt Smiley

So, the LE version has revealed itself! Very nice prize saber there, congrats!!!

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2014, 02:37:52 PM »

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!  Darth Solidus congrats on an LE prototype saber, Woo Hoo!  The pics of your Overlord and LE saber look beautiful I must say.

I can't quite tell, is the LE saber GB or VA?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 02:43:45 PM by hazard502 » Logged

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Solidus
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -5

« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2014, 03:02:30 PM »

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!  Darth Solidus congrats on an LE prototype saber, Woo Hoo!  The pics of your Overlord and LE saber look beautiful I must say.

I can't quite tell, is the LE saber GB or VA?

Guardian Blue Smiley

Locutis
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -100

Jedi or Sith? Let the board decide my fate!

« Reply #157 on: October 02, 2014, 05:22:07 PM »

Nice score Darth Solidus!
I really want one of these new sabers, come on and release them already! Cry

Emerald Menace SE*
~Emerald Manticore*
Dark Monarch Scepter CG*
Dark Arbiter DVA*
Scorpion FO*
Dark Prophecy SY*
Shock GB*
~Overlord SRD*
~Liberator CE BR
~Dark Liberator AB
Dominix V3 AS
Phantasm LE CG
Prophecy V3 DVA
Standard Issue
Raven BR
Aeon LE V3 GB
Initiate V3 ABx2 & HP
Dominix V2 BR
Aeon V2 GB & EG
*Obsidian
~Raffle Prize

Ziran Le
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2014, 05:26:18 PM »

Solidus, nice score!  Aeon LE V4 IS ALLLIIIIIIVE!

That looks so nice.  I'm a big fan of the LE versions in both Aeon and Dominix; it just gives it a classy look.  Although I like the windowed emitter on the one that James Casey received recently I think this hilt overall looks a little better.  Wow, now I want one of those.

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/b44df17a0009fcd0.png[/img]

UltraSabers : 7
Prophecy V3 (GB w/Obsidian), Liberator V3 (AS with yellow filter), Dominix V3 (GB), Standard Issue V3 (FO), Aeon LE V3 (VA - Wife's), Dominix LE V2 (BR - Son's, 5yo), Dark Init. LE V2 (CG - Daughter's, 8yo)

Want: Archon, Bellicose, Graflex, Chosen One, new V4s

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #159 on: October 02, 2014, 08:17:00 PM »

Super awesome score! The LE version looks so nice  Shocked

FrozenShadowNinja
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -10

DARK SIDE POINTS, PLEASE.

« Reply #160 on: October 02, 2014, 10:36:43 PM »

I honestly have no idea what my saber is. Looks exactly like the Dominix V4 LE, but with a windowed emitter. How do I post pics?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 10:45:49 PM by FrozenShadowNinja » Logged

DARK JEDI

Dark Side Points, Please.

"From my Point of View, the Jedi are Evil!"  ...... Why, George...? Just... why...

SABERS: Dark Shock LE With Obsidian Soundboard (Alternate between Sith and Dominus Nox)
   Force FX Luke Skywalker ANH

[

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2014, 11:56:23 PM »

I honestly have no idea what my saber is. Looks exactly like the Dominix V4 LE, but with a windowed emitter. How do I post pics?

Go to Photobucket.com, it's a photo sharing site. Upload photos to it, then it creates links you use to imbed photos onto the forum for us to see.

If you go to the US Reviews page, James Casey posted a review of what I think is the same hilt as what you have. This may help to confirm what you have as his is different from the V4 sabers already posted in this thread.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

FrozenShadowNinja
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2014, 12:39:18 AM »

Go to Photobucket.com, it's a photo sharing site. Upload photos to it, then it creates links you use to imbed photos onto the forum for us to see.

If you go to the US Reviews page, James Casey posted a review of what I think is the same hilt as what you have. This may help to confirm what you have as his is different from the V4 sabers already posted in this thread.

No, that's not it... His hilt is absolutely stunning, though. I'm going to post pictures in a second.

DARK JEDI

"From my Point of View, the Jedi are Evil!"  ...... Why, George...? Just... why...

SABERS: Dark Shock LE With Obsidian Soundboard (Alternate between Sith and Dominus Nox)

[

FrozenShadowNinja
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2014, 12:51:06 AM »

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

Dominix LE V4 With Windowed Emitter In CG with Obsidian
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 12:55:14 AM by FrozenShadowNinja » Logged

DARK JEDI

[

Relan Tarel jedi kinght
Forge Technician
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 279

« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2014, 01:06:13 AM »

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

Dominix LE V4 With Windowed Emitter In CG with Obsidian

I think I like that one better very nice I even like the green on black have a point that's just awsome

<a href="http://www.enjin.com/" alt="swtor guild hosting">[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/bbc902d3fb690dcb.png[/img][/url]
Custom saber-Vigilance

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: